Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen Eau De Parfum uploaded by Roseanne A.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen is a floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features apple blossom, freesia and vanille.

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen Eau De Parfum
  • "I feel fresh and I always always get compliments.I love love that it last no matter what I do. " in 1 review
  • "Last for a long time !" in 1 review
  • "I get many compliments on how I smell around school :)" in 1 review
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love the fruity fragrances and this is a combination with floral that I like is ideal for spring day is a perfume very playful with moderate trail of red and pink fruits I love their fragrance is durable it is expensive but it's a very sexy scent and charming
Morgan L.
This is my absolute favorite scent that I've ever worn and I'm so depressed that it's discontinued. It was so worth the money and the scent lasted forever. I wish I had more. I love it so much. Nothing could compare.
nicky h.
Jacksonville, FL
I love the smell of this perfume. Last for a long time. The bottle is super cute. I always get compliments when wearing this scent. It seems to always smell good even after a hard workout at the gym. I would recommend it.
Tanya R.
Baden, PA
One of my fave scents that's came out in awhile. I don't recommend this spritzer to be honest unless you want it to look pretty on a vanity mine broke but giving 4 stars since I love the scent just get I'm a regular perfume bottle they have it
Amber R.
Absolutely love this product. I love the look of the bottle. It feel so antique. The smell is one of my favorites. When worn everyone always completes the smell. Last for a long time ! Absolutely a great product is recommended to everyone !
Angelica L.
I love the scent of this! I think it's great! May be a little over priced but that's why it's always best to buy the whole gift set versus just the perfume.
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
This scent is amazing! It's a sweet fruity floral scent. I keep this travel size in my purse and use it all the time to refresh! great stocking stuffer.
Gina R.
Wenatchee, WA
Love all the fragrances including all the body sprays. I feel fresh and I always always get compliments.I love love that it last no matter what I do.
Ashley S.
florence
I love the smell of this perfume- very seductive and flirty. However, I HATE the atomizer. I can barely get anything out of the bottle.
Melody C.
This scent is absolutely flawless. I love how the puffer makes the bottle look so classy. definitely goes in well with my collection