MakeupPerfume & CologneVictoria's Secret
Sexy Little Things Vixen 75ml/ 25 Fl Oz

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen 75ml/ 2.5 Fl Oz

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen 75ml/ 2.5 Fl Oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen 75ml/ 2.5 Fl Oz!
Clearwater, KS
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Vixen 75ml/ 2.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Frances H.
I am in love with this scent! This is one where a little will go a long way! The smell lasts all day, and I do not find myself having to reapply. I purchased this a while back, but I use this whenever I have to go to a nice event or out on a date. There is almost a fruity, but floral scent. It starts off a little powerful, but after a few moments it levels out into a delicious scent.
I've used tons of different sprays from Victoria's Secret but this was one of my favorites. They don't last super long but the smells are really great. Moderately priced. I really liked how this particular bottle looked; the shape and color are super cute. I recommend their body sprays as a whole.

Looking for your answer?