BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #5 in Fragrance Mists for Her

destiny w.
ashtabula
I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Arianna A.
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!!
Alexis H.
Great Mills, MD
This is my go to perfume. I literally have a bottle in every car and room of the house. You buy this at Vicky secret. I always buy the little ones because they’re perfect for every situation. I recommend to everyone. Cheap and amazing. The bottle is plastic so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bottle in your purse! Pick it up today!!!!!
Shannon Y.
Fort Hood
I got a small bottle of this as a gift & instantly fell in love! It's a perfect fragrance for every occasion. It's light & feminine but also classy. I would spray this everywhere! When I lost the small bottle, I bought the deluxe version & after that was finished, I purchased another. I LOVE this scent! The main notes are sweet fruits & vanilla.
Cassidy M.
Yum yum yum! I feel so confident when I wear this! It’s a light scent that lasts! Usually I can get headaches when a perfume is too strong but not this one. It’s very pleasant and there’s something fruity in it that makes it smell fresh
Muslima A.
I bought this as a gift for my mom. It is a great size so it is easy to take with you anywhere you go. The scent is almost flowery but also sweet. It lasted for a while when I sprayed it. But the overall smell was just amazing. The top of the spray did break on me. I wish that they would fix that.
Tori C.
Loganville
My absolute favorite fragrance!!! I always keep a bottle at my house and one with me in my purse. I get it from the Victoria’s Secret store at the mall, and the bottle lasts for a pretty long time. Every time I wear this I get compliments. If you buy this I can guarantee you’re gonna hear “you smell so good, what perfume are you wearing?” 24/7. I would highly recommend buying it! Victoria's Secret Tease Fragrance Mist
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Who doesn't love fragrance and body spray from Victoria Secret? This one smells so good. It's not the kind that will give someone who's sensitive to fragrance a headache. It's like a warm clean smell. I recommend this for yourself and its safe to give as a mother's day gift, to a sister or a friend.
Erin R.
Whitestown, IN
This is my absolute favorite body spray! I am definitely a repeat user and I can’t get enough! The scent stays all day long and it comes in great packaging! a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease Scented Body Mist !
Amanda B.
Marysville, WA
Tease is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I get compliments on it all the time. I got it at Victoria secret of course. Seriously every time I wear it I get asked "what perfume are you wearing" I highly recommend this product! Such a classy yet sexy scent.
Does the sent stay all day
mary E.
I absolutely love this body mist. My only problem is I can't find it anymore inhave looked in stores and online. Can anyone help me?
Lola E.
Is it's smell good ? Long lasting ?
Monie P.
Baldwin Park
Hey Ladies, For those that have this one does the scent stat for long or it fades quicky?
Tiffany H.