BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #1 in Body Mists

destiny w.
ashtabula
I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Another great product from Victoria secret! The fragrance is lovely and it last a surprisingly long time even if your not layering with other same scent products. I will continue to buy fragrances from VS and I highly recommend this store for other items as well.
Arianna A.
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!!
Ashlee P.
This scent is sultry and sweet and in my opinion a staple in every girls fragrance collection. The body mist is affordable and easy to find at any Victoria secret. I recommend it to everyone because it seems like a universally enjoyable smell. I do wish it lasted longer but PRO TIP you can buy the perfume in the glass bottle if lasting hours is a must.
Alexis H.
Norfolk, VA
This is my go to perfume. I literally have a bottle in every car and room of the house. You buy this at Vicky secret. I always buy the little ones because they’re perfect for every situation. I recommend to everyone. Cheap and amazing. The bottle is plastic so you don’t have to worry about breaking the bottle in your purse! Pick it up today!!!!!
Shannon Y.
Fort Hood
I got a small bottle of this as a gift & instantly fell in love! It's a perfect fragrance for every occasion. It's light & feminine but also classy. I would spray this everywhere! When I lost the small bottle, I bought the deluxe version & after that was finished, I purchased another. I LOVE this scent! The main notes are sweet fruits & vanilla.
Cat D.
Fowlerville, MI
This is one of my top Victoria Secret perfumes. It's sweet and sexy, and lasts for awhile. I typically get complimented when I wear it. Hints of it stay on your coat for awhile too. Which is good if you're like me and run late, & forget to put perfune on. Lol. Ive had the mini bottle for 2 years and I still have over half of it left.
Cassidy M.
Yum yum yum! I feel so confident when I wear this! It’s a light scent that lasts! Usually I can get headaches when a perfume is too strong but not this one. It’s very pleasant and there’s something fruity in it that makes it smell fresh
sherlyn Z.
Richmond
Where do I begin, this perfume smells amazing. I am a repeat user and this is probably my third bottle. I bought it as Victoria secret and the smell is beyond amazing. It’s very sexy and romantic. No room for improvement, this perfume is perfection.  Victoria's Secret Noir Tease Eau De Parfum
Kailee S.
Elk River, MN
This is my all time favorite perfume from Victoria’s Secret! I love how sexy and flirty it smells! The bottle is cute, and it’s only about $20 for the most, $56 for the bottle of perfume! I have bought the perfume about 3 times and the body mist only once, but it takes me a while to get through a bottle!
Does the sent stay all day
Lola E.
Is it's smell good ? Long lasting ?
mary E.
I absolutely love this body mist. My only problem is I can't find it anymore inhave looked in stores and online. Can anyone help me?
Monie P.
Baldwin Park
Hey Ladies, For those that have this one does the scent stat for long or it fades quicky?
Tiffany H.