BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Summer Scented Body Lotion 6.7oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Smaranda V.
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
The Victoria's secret body lotions are pretty good but I have to say that the scent does not last very long as a perfume body lotion does (say the lotion from Lancome La Vie Est Belle) and also the scent is not as strong either. But it feels nice and moisturizing on the skin. I recommend you go to the store and smell them before buying rather than getting them online because you might not like every fragrance they have.
Prudence B.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
I love this body cream it smells pretty and keeps your skin soft I love shopping at Victoria's secret I can b
Find my sizes
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Moore, OK
I love Victoria services body lotion it smells great isn't to expensive and it doesn't leave an odd smell once you use it
Ivon C.
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Victoria secret lotions re the best the scent stays on and they scent selection is the best has many to choose from
Marlene P.
Marlene P.
I love this lotion it has a wonderful amazing smell and even works when my hands are dry I definetly reccomend
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Compton , CA
The smell is so sweet and bold at the same time. Feels so soft really moisturizers your skin