BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Did VS discontinue this? I haven't been able to find it o...2 Answers
Kirsten M.
Anderson, SC
Perfumes (and many body sprays) give me headaches and make me nauseated, but this one does not. It smells good but is not overpowering and is subtle enough that I can wear it. Been using for years and I’ll keep using it!
Kimberley B.
Englewood
Love all of Victoria secret products, I have not found a FRAGRANCE that I didn't find sexy, alurring, and fresh. I have had many who ask me what is that , that I am wearing
Brittany S.
Crowley , TX
My most favorite fragrance! Affordable long lasting smells so amazing cute packaging nice plastic bottle easy to find I recommend this product. This is one of my must haves! Best body mist ever! I will be purchasing again
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret! The body mist is affordable and lasts a decent amount of time for being a body mist. I rebuy the travel size all the time because I like to always have one in my purse.
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
This is one of my favorite VS fragrances!!! I actually got a sample of it with a purchase and loved it so much that I bought the full size. It smells incredible and is not at all overpowering! Love it:)
cass d.
Love the scent and it last long. I dont weat this scent everyday because i have much more but i would say i weat this once a week. Soft, sexy smell, i use for work and out of work.
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Omg yes I just love how beautiful and sexy this perfume males me feel. It's long lasting tho I hate that Victoria's Secret always runs out of these at least the one by me.
Amber R.
Homestead, FL
This is my all-time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret, and in general really. I'm not the best at describing scents, but this mist has a very warm scent. Considering the other scents that VSecret offers in body sprays (which are usually fruity or floral), this one is musky and sultry. It's a great alternative for their more expensive perfumes, even though it's a mist it's very classy and sophisticated.
Casey K.
Russell Spgs, KY
This scent isn't my favorite but I do like it a lot. It is also affordable, compared to the other perfumes that they have. It is simple, light, and classy. I always have this one close to me when I'm always on the go. It doesn't last as long as I would like for it to, but I would definitely recommend this product.
Hope B.
I'm not crazy about the most products because they don't last long. You spray it on and smell like the product for about 2 hours max. The packaging is simple, but the bottle is cheap plastic so it bends easily. Wouldn't buy again. The fragrance has citrus undertones.
Nicki B.
Did VS discontinue this? I haven't been able to find it on the site anymore. It has been my favorite for years. I need more!!