BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #45 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau de Parfum was composed as a fruity- floral fragrance of delicious nectarine aromas, apple, citruses, pear, red berries, guanabana (graviola, soursop) and bergamot at the top.

The heart follows with cattelaya orchid, lily of the valley, cyclamen, jasmine petals, blackberry, plum, vanilla and currant leaf and bud, while the base includes golden amber, velvety musk, woody accords and Tonka Bean.

Buy on Amazon
Katie O.
LOVE These Beautiful Perfume!! Smells Divine & I LOVE The Classy, Sophisticated Look Of The Bottle! I’m MAD 😡 They Discontinued This, As Well As The Noir Love Me Fragrance.... Those 2 Were The BEST SELLERS!!!! Uuuggghh!
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
Second Favorite Perfume!!! Has a very sweet, sexy scent. Bought from Victoria’s Secret: Love everything about it from the smell to bottle it comes in. A repeat user. Very pricey but worth it. Would buy again. This is scent that I Safe exclusively for special occasions or nights out.
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
I love this perfume. It is one of my favorite of their scents. It really stays on throughout the day. It does not stain clothes or make skin look wet. It is a little pricey, but it lasts a long time and smells amazing. Highly recommend!
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Love love love love this perfume and everywhere I went I turned noses lol!! Worth every penny and I love the bottle it came in. Another perfume worth trying and I HIGHLY recommend it to every woman.
Karli C.
Clanton, AL
I love the scent! I don't own it but I plan on purchasing it soon! I love Victoria secret! So many different choices to choose from! Great for dates. Would be a great Christmas or birthday present!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I love how huge this bottle is. Also how unique the scent was. It was earthy yet sweet. I felt so sexy and ready to take on the day! A few spritz and that's all you need.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
A very sexy seductive fragrance my hubby falls in love with. It's a good price for Victoria's Secret perfume. I bout it at VS of course! I love there shops more fun than shopping online. It lasts all day and yes I would recommend this to anyone who loves smelling sexy and attracting attention. Well if that's your forte any ways. Lol
Maggie K.
I have this in both the perfume and body spray form and I absolutely love both of them! It is a great classic scent that is good for all occasions. I am a repeat user and will continue to be. It also has a cute bottle which makes it fun. My friend recommended it to me and I will continue to recommend it to others!
Krystal T.
Maybe the one I got was a fluke I'm not sure but my friend got me this and the pump didn't work right you'd have to spray it like 20 times just to get a little bit of perfume and when I packed it to move it spilled everywhere somehow but the I like the smell just wish the packaging was better.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
This scent is absolutely delicious!  It is a sensual and provocative scent!  I am always receiving compliments whenever I wear it and my boyfriend says it makes him want to eat me up.  I just wish Victoria's Secret didn't discontinue it and would bring it back!
Lucia R.
Caracas
i want to buy this one... how it smells like? it worth the money? bcause is expensive
Presley  M.
Why did Victoria's Secret retire the original sexy little thing?
Eleni P.
Why did you took out of stock the old version?
Ally S.
Some of my favorite lingerie comes from the sexy little things collection would love to know what the scent smells like also the classic vintage pump that comes with this bottle is such a great touching her perfume there's something about pumping your sent on to you with one of those vintage air pumps that is just so luxurious and makes you feel so sexy as a women. Love it, must try!
Anthony D.
Warren, OH
Could I get this really free for my love