Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau de Parfum was composed as a fruity- floral fragrance of delicious nectarine aromas, apple, citruses, pear, red berries, guanabana (graviola, soursop) and bergamot at the top.

The heart follows with cattelaya orchid, lily of the valley, cyclamen, jasmine petals, blackberry, plum, vanilla and currant leaf and bud, while the base includes golden amber, velvety musk, woody accords and Tonka Bean.

[product:victorias-secret-sexy-little-things-noir-eau-de-parfum] Is this a strong smell?
[product:victorias-secret-sexy-little-things-noir-eau-de-parfum] girls how do you like this parfum?i need to will find my parfum
[product:victorias-secret-sexy-little-things-noir-eau-de-parfum] ? Who have you used such a spray on? And much more comfortable?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum!
Chanel G.
Lenexa, KS
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Chanel G.
My absolute favorite cologne from Victoria’s Secret of all time. I’m not kidding. They sadly have discontinued it, however. I still have a bottle that I only use for special occasions because it seriously is my favorite scent from any brand ever. I want it to last as long as possible. Love it more than anything
Jennifer A.
Miami
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jennifer A.
I found the product to smell so nice and soft. Im not one to buy a lot of Victoria secret fragrance products but this one was by far one of the best. Once i finish with this bottle i will definitely be going to get more!
Carlie G.
New Richmond, WI
So far this is my favorite purine that I have ever tried. I love the scent and it makes me feel sexy and confident. The only thing I have an issue with its the puffer. I noticed that both times I bought this product the puff spray thing didn't work all the time about half way through my bottle.
Mary J.
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Mary J.
This is an oldie but goodie when it comes to a Victoria Secret throwback scent. It’s not overpowering and it smells soo good! It’s long lasting and doesn’t take more than a couple of sprays and you are good to go. Perfect for date night or any occasion. I recommend this fragrance!
Ruthlynn L.
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum uploaded by Ruthlynn L.
Que aroma tenia este perfume que pena que lo haya retirado de la venta. La botella es hermosa y su aroma encantador. Ojala! Volviera a la venta mejorado. Estaba a $52 pero igual se conseguia a menor precio en venta semiannual y en offers de promotion.
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
Love smell, do not like the bottle. This spray never works , love smell but couldn’t use
Danielle J.
St Petersburg, FL
The Sexy Little Things Noir Perfume smells sooo good and fresh, clean, and sexy! If you haven’t smelled it, try it out on in store and you’ll want to buy it. Trust me!
Fauna V.
Knoxville, TN
Very Sexy Things Noir by Victoria's Secret has been my favorite scent for over 10 years. It smells absolutely delicious and comes w/ a bulb atomizer that attaches to the very top of the bottle. Sadly it's been discontinued which makes it very hard to find these days. Besides that, my only complaint is that the bulb atomizer doesn't always work when I squeeze it. It's not a big deal in my opinion since it can be unscrewed.
Jennifer I.
1,267 reviews
I love the look of this bottle. The sexy little thing parfum runs out I’m going to put something in it that I will us more. I’m not in love with what is smell of it that is why i have had it for years.
Rachel B.
I used this regularly a few years ago but fazed it out-not because it isn’t good but I just got bored or tired with it. I use other Vs perfumes now that are better for my chemistry. This perfume is fruity and has a sweetness to it and a little musk after it dries down. I loved the “vintage” style spritzer. It wasn’t overpowering or an obnoxious scent in any way but to me it didn’t make me feel anything when I smelled it so I moved on to others like VS Love Me, Very Sexy, and the winter scent of Bombshell Gold.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige C.
LUISA G. il y a 7 mois
es un olor tranquilo no es fuerte
Tamaraa E.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum girls how do you like this parfum?i need to will find my parfum
Shana R. il y a un an
This is my fav, but I thought it was discontinued?
PON-45978 sopiko K.
Newark, DE
il y a un an
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Eau De Parfum ? Who have you used such a spray on? And much more comfortable?
LUISA G. il y a 8 mois