BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR All Over Deodorant Body Spray 3.4 OZ

Nicole M.
Y'all this smell is perfect. It's my favorite from VS. Very effective it stays on you all day. But of course all of VS products last all day in my opinion. I buy my from the store directly just because I like to smell the products before I purchase them. It is a little pricy but everything is. You are paying for the quality, which is great.
Silvia R.
Sacramento , CA
B.. Very strong scent and amazing to!! I usually use my perfumes quickly but rh is one I take my time on! I am definitely going to buy a new one soon.
Amanda R.
One of my favorite scents, most body sprays wear off but this one lasts and smells so good. I've been complimented on it several times.
Audra M.
Collinsville, VA
I love the smell of this it is a great product that I love to use. It is perfect for nights out when you want to smell and look nice
Calie P.
Oroville , CA
I love this body spray! It's a tad bit strong but that's my only complaint !!! I love it
Leah C.
Amazing deodorant but it’s very over priced in my opinion. It is gentle on the skin which I like. I had to go to Victoria secret to buy this because they had sold out online. I would recommend if you like spending money on a deodorant 💙