Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir  uploaded by member-8fee39c03

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

A fruity floral fragrance for contemporary women Exotic elegant & enchanting Top notes of nectarine juicy apple sparkling citrus pineapple guanabana pear red fruit & bergamot Middle notes of cattelaya orchid muget cyclamen jasmine petals plum vanilla dewberry & cassis Base notes of golden amber velvet musk sultry woods & tonka bean Recommended for all occasions see more...

Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love this perfume and everywhere I went I turned noses lol!! Worth every penny and I love the bottle it came in. Another perfume worth trying and I HIGHLY recommend it to every woman.
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how huge this bottle is. Also how unique the scent was. It was earthy yet sweet. I felt so sexy and ready to take on the day! A few spritz and that's all you need.
Maggie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in both the perfume and body spray form and I absolutely love both of them! It is a great classic scent that is good for all occasions. I am a repeat user and will continue to be. It also has a cute bottle which makes it fun. My friend recommended it to me and I will continue to recommend it to others!
Aidan B.
Milwaukee, WI
I'm so sad they discontinued this perfume. It was my favorite. I don't usually like fruity floral, but this one is the perfect mix of warm and floral fragrances without smelling like a cupcake or candy. Plus, it has the cutest retro bottle with atomizer, love!
Kalyn K.
Pompano Beach, FL
This perfume is life...coming from a girl who lives on body sprays. I absolutely love this scent, its not too powerful that its overwhelming and it lingers all day long. When ever I am passing a Victorias Secret I make it a point to stop in a spray :)
Erikaa L.
Indianapolis, IN
Omg this is by far my all time favorite. Beyond the adorable bottle with the squeeze pump, the smell is light but full of body. It's definitely something that hangs around but it's not overwhelming. Try it!
Tara D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scent. So much. I only wish it lasted longer, it's usually faded by early afternoon even if I use the body wash and lotion. I don't feel it's worth the money.
Roxanne R.
Los fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was one of my favorite perfumes as a teenager. It's a shame it's no longer available. The scent is beautifully warm and floral and the bottle is super cute!
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
#Sultry and #exotic that's how I feel when I am wearing this perfume. Very feminine with a touch of deep amber and floral scent. I have been stopped numerous times and asked what perfume I am wearing by men and women alike. This is not a heavy perfume but stays on for a good amount of time. The packaging looks glamorous on my vanity and I feel classic elegance when using the vintage style bottle.
Azia L.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This is by far my favorite perfume of ALL TIME!! I get migraines VERY easy, and cannot wear any perfume that has a "floral" scent, which most perfumes have. This perfume smells sexy, sensual and sophisticated. I have literally worn it everyday for the past 5 years!! I get asked almost daily what Perfume I'm wearing, both by women and men. I highly recommend it!
Lucia R.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
i want to buy this one... how it smells like? it worth the money? bcause is expensive
Presley  M.
Why did Victoria's Secret retire the original sexy little thing?
Ally S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my favorite lingerie comes from the sexy little things collection would love to know what the scent smells like also the classic vintage pump that comes with this bottle is such a great touching her perfume there's something about pumping your sent on to you with one of those vintage air pumps that is just so luxurious and makes you feel so sexy as a women. Love it, must try!
Anthony D.
Warren, OH
Could I get this really free for my love
Eleni P.
Why did you took out of stock the old version?