BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Love Rocks features bergamot and peony accords along with sweet raspberry sorbet. A heart encompasses sandalwood blossom, jasmine, peach nectar, plum and stpehanotis, while trail of vanilla, gold amber, violet and musk cashmere stays in base.

Brandy G.
Punxsutawney, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This has a nice scent, but it is VERY strong, so if you or someone around you have allergies, skip this one. The atomizer is pretty, but the spray built up and mine won't spray anymore, so beware of that as well.
Kitty O.
Elizabeth, NJ
Well I'm not really in love with this but I would really wear this almost like once a week. I don't know how to explain but not much of a good product for me
Samantha S.
England, AR
This product has a special sexy smell that would typically only be used for special events. Warning though, it can be considered chemically strong.
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, FL
I LOVE VS ! And what better way to commemorate the love i have for VS to dance a good rock! its a very good combination LOVR AND ROCK AND ROLL!
Vanessa R.
Compton, CA
This perfume needs to be instock again i loved how it smelled and the smell stayed on you it was my all time favorite !!
Maddie H.
Altus, OK
I love and use this daily! 😢😢😢😢 super sad VS STOPPED MAKING IT! I have a small supply I got off eBay. Aka 2 bottles left.
Misty D.
Monticello, IN
This is my all time favorite body spray. It smells so great! I will always buy this body spray again and again.
I really love this smell. I found it in a body bath lotion and is my favorite too. Wish i can find it again.
Autumn K.
Got this spray as a gift a few years ago- and never used it. It's very strong, and chemically scented.
Raquel  G.
Lynn, MA
I got it for a present its to expensive for me but, i love it. Its so cute how it has the pum thingy.