Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Megan N.
Senoia, GA
Definitely the best smelling fragrance I have purchased in a very long time. It is my favorite and so simple yet complex. Great value for the price!
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
one of my favlrite scents. this smells sweet and fruity. i always get compliments while im wearing this.
Itzy R.
Richmond, VA
I love the smell it great alsome and you should go look for it now it's one of the top things I have to bye
Kirsten M.
This is my favorite scent from Victoria secrets! With the body spray it doesn't stay on as long. So I have a mini one in my purse. The actual perfume stays on for a while! So sad they discounted it!
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry , NC
This smells so good you just have to watch out how much you use because it can be very strong
Rosangelica P.
I love wearing the perfume I had bought the gift set it came with the body wash sparkly lotion and the perfume! I cannot say enough about this product the smell is so satisfying and sweet but not too sweet it's strong and long wearing! Loved the lotion it added a shine to your body I will definitely buy this again!
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my top favorite fragrances from Victoria secret! It smells amazing and the smell lasts for several hours! Plus the bottle it comes in is super cute! I would and have recommended it to other people because I love it!
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Smell sweet great for daytime where has a light sand but for me it lasts all day I love it
Hailey H.
Homedale, ID
Really love this fragrance. Got it as a gift from my husband. He really loves it too. It's a light perfume but has a good amount of scent
Jes K.
Mount Joy, PA
I love wearing this when I go out to a dinner. It feels very nightly, vibrant, and lively. It lasts a long time.
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
How to get your products free؟؟
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?

Amazon