Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Buy on Amazon
Jes K.
Mount Joy
I love wearing this when I go out to a dinner. It feels very nightly, vibrant, and lively. It lasts a long time.
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this years back in a spray form and when you picked up the bottle the bottle would purr like a cat. I thought it was the cutest thing. Idk if I would like it now but the scent alone is just amazing. I’m not good at describing scents at all so won’t even try. I will just say it smells wonderful and I can’t imagine anyone not liking it.
Tawana C.
I love this perfume for VS. It smells great. It last long. I buy a lot of products from this company. This is a Reoccurring buy. I would recommend this product. Victoria's Secret
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This smells like liquid lingerie! Soft yet sultry this has become my signature scent. I last picked it up at a semi annual sale but I can never find it instores. I would love a Eau de parfum version since this is more like a body spray. I'm literally obsessed with this scent , it's flirty and alluring. I always feel super sexy everytime I wear it. I love how it lingers softly!
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this perfume ! It's very sexy and seductive ! One of those scents you can't get out of your head. It's a mixture of flower and fruits ! This place hands down always had the best perfumes ! I definitely could see myself buying this perfume over and over again.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I love this perfume! It's one of my favorites from Victoria secret! It has a flowery scent that long lasting. It's a very good product! And it comes in a cute bottle!
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
one of my favlrite scents. this smells sweet and fruity. i always get compliments while im wearing this.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
This smells so good you just have to watch out how much you use because it can be very strong
Crystal G.
Bakersfield , CA
This fragrance is my favorite from Victoria's Secret! Since this is a mist, the scent doesn't last as long as a perfume. If you use it with the lotion, the scent will last longer.
Lizia P.
Simi Valley, CA
El empaque y diseño de esta fragancia es muy lindo. Aunque su olor se me hace algo masculino. El precio esta muy bien.
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
How to get your products free؟؟
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?