Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #98 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Buy on Amazon
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
one of my favlrite scents. this smells sweet and fruity. i always get compliments while im wearing this.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
One of my favorite smells from Victoria secret, but it's so hard to just pick one fragrance from there!
Nostancia B.
Rogers, AR
I fell in love with this scent about 2 years ago! It's not too sweet or too strong and last forever!
Teresa S.
Vine Grove, KY
Love the smell makes me feel better about myself and it also lets me know that I'm worth wearing it.
Sammy C.
Crum Lynne, PA
Love the smell of this perfume, always receive compliments ! Scent of the perfume last long too!
Alisha T.
My favorite scent!! Long lasting and I always get compliments on my perfume while wearing this!
Katie A.
Port Royal, SC
This smells so good you just have to watch out how much you use because it can be very strong
Elaina V.
Allentown, PA
10/10 one of their best scents. Has a fruity sexy scent. Also maybe a light hint of powder.
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
Smell sweet great for daytime where has a light sand but for me it lasts all day I love it
Danielle W.
Daphne, AL
I got this for Christmas and I loved it! Very light yet sexy! Perfect for day or night!
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?
How to get your products free؟؟