Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #98 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Buy on Amazon
Angie B.
Round Rock, TX
My all time favorite VS scent! I always look for this one and will be really sad if they ever discontinue it! I always get tons of compliments with this one and buy them for Christmas Presents for others. Nice sized bottle and scent holds up on the skin really well.
Jennifer M.
Las Vegas, NV
Smells amazingggggggg! I love it. My husband even notices when I wear it. I bought my from the VS store during a sale. I have not bought it at regular price but I think I will because I love the way it smells.
Madison S.
My boyfriend and I love the scent of the Sexy Little Things perfume. I would say that it is moderately priced and it lasts for a very long time! I would definitely recommend this perfume if you are looking for a new perfume.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This fragrance smells amazing!! I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, that it's now my favorite perfume. You can spray it on in the morning and still smell it on you right before bed which I love. The price is also great for how much you get.
Kirsten M.
This is my favorite scent from Victoria secrets! With the body spray it doesn't stay on as long. So I have a mini one in my purse. The actual perfume stays on for a while! So sad they discounted it!
Kayla C.
I'm disappointed Victoria's Secret discontinued this scent. I love that it smells sexy but girly. It's great for day to day use, but I reserve what I have left because I can't find it anymore!
Gina L.
Denver, CO
Long lasting smell and smells soooo good! One of my favorites for sure. Very afforable and always accessible. I like the travel size one since i can bring it everywhere with me
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
I use this everyday. It smells sooooooooooo good!!!!! It last for a long time but it is very expensive but it is victoria secret so what do you expect. It is very pricey but it lasts for a good amount of time. I would buy it again when it goes on sale.
Sarah M.
Pearl, MS
One of my favorite scents! Victoria's Secret never disappoints and this is perfect. I've been using this scent for almost 8 years and I'll keep wearing it as long as I can!
Julie W.
Tyler, TX
Victoria Secret discontinued this scent, and it will forever be my favorite! I have several other Victoria Secret perfumes and nothing compares to Sexy Little Things!!!
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?
How to get your products free؟؟