Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa K.
Rock Springs, WI
MY FAV SCENT OF ALL TIMES. Can't find it anymore though. Lasts all day and smells so sexy. Not to strong and doesn't smell like alcohol like most do. Reasonible price and the bottle was very cute too!
Lauren L.
Coatesville, PA
I have only used the sample sized bottle of this scent, but I love it! It is not overpowering and the smell lingers for a long time without reapplying. The bottle is very nice and is good quality. The price is very moderate as well compared to other perfumes.
Araceli M.
Sterling, IL
Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things fragrance Mist is one of the many fragrances I use from Victoria's Secret. it lasts me a long time and it's definitely a "go to" product.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I love this perfume! It's one of my favorites from Victoria secret! It has a flowery scent that long lasting. It's a very good product! And it comes in a cute bottle!
Marissa M.
Irvine, CA
This is my favorite the smell is soooo good.
It smells fresh but also feminine. Not sure if they still sell it in stores but it is amazing. You should go get one.
Rosangelica P.
I love wearing the perfume I had bought the gift set it came with the body wash sparkly lotion and the perfume! I cannot say enough about this product the smell is so satisfying and sweet but not too sweet it's strong and long wearing! Loved the lotion it added a shine to your body I will definitely buy this again!
Lina N.
I'm in love with every single Victoria Secret splash but so far this one is the one I prefer for a night out or a date with my husband. For some reason I think this smell is sexy lol, elegant and delicate! He loves it 😍
Autumn L.
san jose, CA
This scent makes me feel like a sexy little thing. One of my top scents from VS and affordable at that. The reason why I give three stars and not five is because the tube that connects to the spray separated from within the bottle and that's a sign of poor manufacturing to me
lizeth o.
nunca había utilizado esta marca hasta que mi tía me regalo en el día de mi cumpleaños cuando lo empece a utilizarlo me fascino su aroma no lo e dejado de utilizar aunque ya se esta acabando y es muy difícil de conseguir en mi país
pero sin duda es una de mis preferidas
Brenda K.
I hate that they discontinued this scent! It was one of my absolute favorites! When they had their huge semi annual sale these mists were on sale for cheap and I bought so many to try and make it last! Such an amazing and sexy fragrance! Wish they would bring it back!
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
How to get your products free؟؟
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?