Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Buy on Amazon
Ariana A.
Sacramento, CA
I put this perfume on everyday and I'm constantly complimented on how good I smell! Makes me feel very pretty.
Tanaide G.
Brownsville, TX
Amazing smell. Had this bottle tucked away for a while before using it. Super nice smell and not overpowering.
Kelly G.
Mission, TX
Can never go wrong with a Victoria secret fragrance it smells so good and it's light so that's why I love it
Mary D.
Cleveland, OH
Ive always wanted to try this perfume i love alot of VS perfume cuz they r not as strong as my other perfumes
Brittany A.
Memphis, TN
Love this mist. Perfect sweet smell, not too strong. Plastic bottle is awesome fir travel. One of my go to's.
Erica C.
Bryan, TX
Love love love it .I get compliment from many guys when I used this perfume. Definitely a attention grabber.
Linda M.
South Point
Great smelling product. Just love the fragrance. Last for a long time also wish was a little cheaper though.
Itzy R.
Richmond, VA
I love the smell it great alsome and you should go look for it now it's one of the top things I have to bye
Giselle B.
Brooklyn, NY
one of my favlrite scents. this smells sweet and fruity. i always get compliments while im wearing this.
Dulce H.
Caldwell, ID
Wow... I love this perfume.. I can't find it in stores.. which makes me sad.. they need to bring it back
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
How to get your products free؟؟
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?