Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Eau De Parfum uploaded by Lina N.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #99 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Sexy Little Thing by Victoria's Secret is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women.

Top notes are osmanthus, apple and water lily; middle notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lotus; notes are iris, musk and cashmere wood.

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer H.
West Monroe, LA
I bought this years back in a spray form and when you picked up the bottle the bottle would purr like a cat. I thought it was the cutest thing. Idk if I would like it now but the scent alone is just amazing. I’m not good at describing scents at all so won’t even try. I will just say it smells wonderful and I can’t imagine anyone not liking it.
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
This smells like liquid lingerie! Soft yet sultry this has become my signature scent. I last picked it up at a semi annual sale but I can never find it instores. I would love a Eau de parfum version since this is more like a body spray. I'm literally obsessed with this scent , it's flirty and alluring. I always feel super sexy everytime I wear it. I love how it lingers softly!
Debbie H.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this perfume ! It's very sexy and seductive ! One of those scents you can't get out of your head. It's a mixture of flower and fruits ! This place hands down always had the best perfumes ! I definitely could see myself buying this perfume over and over again.
Amanda B.
Hesperia , CA
I love this perfume! It's one of my favorites from Victoria secret! It has a flowery scent that long lasting. It's a very good product! And it comes in a cute bottle!
Kathleen W.
Crescent City, CA
10 out of 10 on this item. It has a great scent, isn't overly strong, and the scent lingers for a while so you don't have to use to much which make this item one hell of a deal. I would definitely buy this again and again. I not only recommend this item to others but have also bought this item for Christmas gifts.
Mahjida S.
Toledo, OH
I like this fragrance because I don't find that it gives me headaches like most body spray and perfumes do. It's a very warm scent. Not so flowery. The scent also seems to last all day, instead of wearing off right after you leave the house. I will be buying again.
Erin F.
Waukee, IA
This scent is a little misleading. It looks like it would be a little mature, maybe evendors a little sexy or art nouveau, but it's actually pretty sweet. Still a great scent, and long lasting for a VS scent, but make sure to.try it in person before you buy it!
Lacey M.
Evansville, IN
This is one of my top favorite fragrances from Victoria secret! It smells amazing and the smell lasts for several hours! Plus the bottle it comes in is super cute! I would and have recommended it to other people because I love it!
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Loving using this as an after-bath scent. Smells fresh and sweet. A little goes a long way but I use more than enough and the bottle still last me an entire year. Sexy scent for those who love an luxurious feel after a bath.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love this perfume! It was one of my faves going through high school. The scent stays and it smells super good!! It's not too strong, but you can still smell it. Price isn't too bad. Love the bottle. It's super cute. Which is always a plus.
I like d is wwwoooowww love it
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Giuliana A.
Hi !, I have a question, I want to know how is this product, if it is of quality, of the smell is good? can you help me?
How to get your products free؟؟