Victoria's Secret Sexy Kiss Blackberry Flirt Aphrodisiac Gloss uploaded by Erika B.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
These are really sticky and transferable but they're great toppers for other lip products to just add a little sparkle and shine! By themselves, with the smell and the texture, they sort of remind me of a child's product. They're not so fantastic but they're okay!
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
I used this product years ago and absolutely loved it. It was super high shine and lasted for hours. It also tasted delicious. It was pretty sticky, but I prefer that for my high-gloss looks. It was also pretty pigmented which was nice. I love this stuff!
Erica K.
Buffalo
I have used this product for a couple weeks now, and I am only somewhat impressed. The color is very pretty, and it smells really good, but it is so sticky. It doesn't last very long. It's a good price and met my expectations. Probably wouldn't recommend.
Alayna J.
I get all of my lotion and lip gloss from Victoria's Secret. They have the best products!! This lip gloss is very smooth, has a great smell and taste. It lasts long so no need to reapply every couple of minutes.
Clarice B.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Shiny lips..always a winner..they have a large selection of glosses..they go on smooth not a drying feel at all and my lips seem to be hydrating as well
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
I love almost all the lip gloss from VS. I have using them since I've been working my 1st job in high school. I still used the over priced lip gloss.
Rhonda W.
Piketon, OH
Shimmery & great can even be put on top of a lipstick to add some shimmer one of my favorites. Smells amazing! Not sticky! Affordable!
Alva V.
I like it it stays on for a good while, and the color is pretty! Not too bad of a price for the amount of product inside the tube!
Ashlyn K.
Galena, KS
this was my favorite lip gloss ever! It was a little sticky but was the perfect shade and amount of sparkle plus it smelled good!
Alicia S.
I like the tube gloss, but have primarily used light pinks and clear. I found them a little stickier than I like.

Amazon