BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sexual Star Fragrance Mist is the ultimate sexual "predator" which attracts attention both with its aroma.

Top notes seduce with apricot, French sage and African orange blossom. A heart adds lustrous honey drops, Egyptian jasmine and purple lilac. Base notes warm you with seductive Madagascar vanilla, Indian sandalwood and hot amber.

Victoria's Secret Sexual Star Fragrance Mist
  • "I have never tried this perfume, but all the ones from Victoria Secret that I have tried, I have loved!" in 3 reviews
  • "With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me)." in 2 reviews
Steff P.
Baltimore
Love this smell! Lasts all day long. Addicting fragrance! Not to expensive, and always get complimented on the scent. Definitely will buy again when mine runs out.
Tarrah L.
Sydney, Australia
Must say I went to vs to try this product and they looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry miss! but I'm sure your in the wrong store! we do not stock a product by this name at any of our vs stores world wide"

Not sure where this item is from but would like to try it.
Kathleen M.
Austin, TX
Best smelling perfume. It actually stays on unlike some perfume. Kinda expensive but worth it
jessica c.
This smells like spice wrapped up in baby barf. I cannot even believe anyone would buy it!
Natacha L.
Oviedo, FL
Victoria Secret never disappoint. the smell is amazing and you only need to use one to two sprays. it last allday.
sweetie G.

I love this i used this perfume for little over a year know it smell so good you have to try like now.
Jessica E.
Lucasville, OH
This smells AMAZING! Not too strong, but the scent stays with you all day. Perfect for everyday wear and not overwhelming.
Odaly S.
Hialeah, FL
Its a beautiful scent. Recommend but will require you to reapply during the day.
yesenia c.
You can’t go wrong with getting perfume from this store they all smell great perfect for daily use
Daria K.
I love all VS perfumes. This is a lighter perfume in my opinion that makes you smell great with just 1-2 sprays, which is convenient because it helps it last a longer time. Gorgeous packaging too, as always :)
Vanessa L.
Is this new?
Alissa G.
Could someone explain the smell? I'm looking to buy
Stephanie A.
What does it smell like?
Nikauly B.
Porque te gusta este perfume?
Nikauly B.
Cuantos es lo que mas pagarias por un perfume de victoria?