BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sexual Star Fragrance Mist is the ultimate sexual "predator" which attracts attention both with its aroma.

Top notes seduce with apricot, French sage and African orange blossom. A heart adds lustrous honey drops, Egyptian jasmine and purple lilac. Base notes warm you with seductive Madagascar vanilla, Indian sandalwood and hot amber.

Victoria's Secret Sexual Star Fragrance Mist
  • "I have never tried this perfume, but all the ones from Victoria Secret that I have tried, I have loved!" in 3 reviews
  • "With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me)." in 2 reviews
Justice S.
Westmoreland
Love this everytime i go anywhere with it on i get a million compliments it lasts all day with just a couple spritz on my wrist and on my neck, and maybe chest if im feelin extra anyways perfect girly/ elegant smell :)
Daria K.
I love all VS perfumes. This is a lighter perfume in my opinion that makes you smell great with just 1-2 sprays, which is convenient because it helps it last a longer time. Gorgeous packaging too, as always :)
Kristin G.
First of all, I don't care one ounce what a perfume is called or who makes it or what the packaging looks like or how people will react to knowing what it is. Perfume for me is about an olfactory joyride that is meant to bring me pleasure. Its nice if others aren't completely appalled by my scent, but really, I'm not wearing perfume just so others think I smell pretty. With that said, I found a bottle of Sexual Star marked down to $7 at TJ Maxx (the perfume markdown shelf there is a treasure chest for perfume junkies like me). I thought, for $7, even if I don't like it, it was an interesting (and cheap) experiment.
It is such a fresh scent, I immediately get apricot, lilac, and honey, and those notes stay through the whole sonata. It took me back to a scent from years ago, a Softsoap of some kind I think. It is interesting and fresh, light and happy. $7 very well spent!
Dayna T.
I have this new launch perfume smells so sweet my husband goes nuts when I wear it , it holds on me when I wear it with argon oil that prolongs the scent, of any perfume as a matter of fact was there today got a gorgeous purple silk robe and more perfume it is a special treat for me! Wrapped or in the gorgeous pink bags either way it's a big excitement!
Britney D.
san francisco, CA
I got this scent as a gift from my boyfriend. It smells great & lasts a couple hours. I wish it lasted longer but I'm not disappointed. I will repurchase when I run out because it has became my favorite scent. It isn't too overpowering so perfect for everyday wear
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
Luv, luv, love this perfume. It is my absolute favorite. Great fragrance...without fail, every time I wear it, someone asks what am I wearing. I hate that it is becoming more scarce as it has been discontinued. But I buy it on Amazon if I don't find it in other shops.
Jessica C.
Youngsville, LA
I ordered this online and thought I would like it from the scents that they list but its not my thing. Apparently the smell is supposed to be arousing to your partner but I haven't experienced that. I think the scent is just too overwhelming to me.
Danielle C.
wretham, massachusetts
I love the scent of this purfume. It is a mix of sexy and classy. Not too strong but enough for others to smell it. I love the Victoria secret brand and love how their purfume products are made with care and the scent is appealing to young adults.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
First off I am in love with Victoria secret perfumes as well as the clothes and I can't even count how many compliments I've gotten on this product when I wore it. The smell is very elegant and not too strong yet stays on for the whole evening
Jessica R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
This is not a Victoria Secret perfume. It's by Michel Germain and you can get it at most Tj Maxx stores. I don't like the smell as it is too strong and not my style. Someone needs to edit this product name before people go to VS asking for it.
Vanessa L.
Is this new?
Alissa G.
Could someone explain the smell? I'm looking to buy
Stephanie A.
What does it smell like?
Nikauly B.
Porque te gusta este perfume?
Nikauly B.
Cuantos es lo que mas pagarias por un perfume de victoria?