BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Sequin Train Case VS signature stripes take a dazzling turn in glossy silver sequins.Two easy-clean compartments with VS zips hold everything in your beauty essentials. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily S.
Emily S.
This isn't actually my product, but my mother has it and I sometimes use it as well. I think it had adequate storage for makeup and the design is cute and efficient. It's not crazy expensive and both me and my mom are a fan of it.
Kelsie V.
Kelsie V.
i love victoria secrets make up bags!!! they are always so beautiful!!! this is perfect size for me for traveling!. perfect size. perfect shape. perfect material. A+ from me!
Taylie B.
Taylie B.
Great makeup bag! It is super big and it has a lot of compartments to store makeup! I love sparkles and this sequin bag is a showstopper for sure!
shonda b.
shonda b.
Super cute bought for my daughter very spacious and great for travel and to organize easily
jude n.
jude n.
Ottawa, ON
Super durable! I purchased many great for travelling lots of space! Prices are decent. Designs super cute i would buy it again! And recommend it if anyone needs a great travel case for their cosmetics