BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria Secret Sensuous Escape Cocoa Butter Cocoa Butter Body Mist Spray 8.4 Oz. You're the best you can be when genuine Victoria's Secret is added to your beauty repitoire. By purchasing from our Bath Body beauty line today it's a win-win..a great deal while you're on your way to showcasing your natural beauty.

Ashley S.
This smell is to die for ! It's light and airy but adds the perfect hint of sweet to your skin. I have used this scent for as long as I can remember ! I highly recommended one for me !!
Heather E.
Smells and feels amazing. It doesn't go on greasy or make your skin feel greasy at all. I definitely recommend it and will buy it again!!! Great product
Daphne W.
This has a lovely coconut smell to it and I like to spritz it on after a nice hot shower to moisturize my skin & it leaves my skin feeling soft.
Lasharay O.
Love love love it! Smells amazing and the scent seems to last and last. I am never disappointed with Victoria secrets.
Chantal M.
Huntsville
I love getting my lotions and body spray from Victoria's Secret. They all smell so good and they don't cost much.