BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

It is one of our most exotic scents yet-an intriguing twist on jasmine. This fast-absorbing lotion wraps skin in silky. It contains nourishing aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, plus vitamins E and C, for skin that feels soft, smooth and touchable.

Buy on Amazon
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
All of Victoria's Secret products smell amazing and this one is not an exception. I use this on the daily and get so many compliments on how great I smell. I highly recommend all of Victoria's Secret products especially their lotions and perfumes.
Stacy C.
Niles, OH
Love VS moisturizers. Always smell so good. Gentle on my very sensitive skin too and so long lasting. I was at the gym hours later and could smell it still! Of course the adorable packaging helps too. All in all, I'm a huge fan!
Milai B.
Vista
I love this lotion ! It's super hydrating and smells amazing !! I've used VS lotion before, but this is my new favorite scent. It's defenitely worth the price. I would highly recommend this if you want to smell nice & feel soft
Isabel M.
South Houston, TX
Best lotion smells sooo good, it's my favorite and not to mention that it is super moisturizing and feels amazing on my skin, scent lasts a while on me.
Nancy H.
Seatac, WA
Aghh this scent is florally and s subtle sweetness. I love that its smells fresh and its one of my favs from VS