BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Gissela C.
Pasco, WA
The reason why I give it 4 stars is because, yeah it's really moisturizing but the only problem with it is that it leaves my hands super oily. Other than that the smell and the quality is 🔥
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Great lotion! Medium thickness. Hydrating to any skin type. Soft scent- not overpowering or competing with any perfume you pair with.
Shanna H.
Moline, IL
One of my favorite hand creams. Slightly thicker consistency than regular lotion. Keeps skin smooth for hours without drying.
Gladys O.
Federal Way, WA
I think these smell really good I can never get enough of these my favorite kind of lotion wouldn't want anything else
Mariia R.
SUNRISE
I love this cream. Smell so good. And skin very soft after i using this....
Anggie F.
Cojedes, Venezuela
Ninguna crema supera el olor de esta es excelente y perdura En el cuerpo, la tuve infinidades de veces y la disfrute... Al máximo
Abigail D.
The smell of this cream is so goood!! Is like cute and sensual at the sale time i really recommend buying this V.S cream! <3
Vanessa B.
bolivar
I like it, modern and beautiful color, but you have to buy a brush because it dosn't bring ones, thats all ;)

Amazon