BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
  • "Well, its gonna smell amazing, but its also going to be oily and have alot of perfume in it so its going to have alot of chemicals." in 127 reviews
  • "My favorite right now is pure seduction and there bras may be a bit more but I usually can catch there 19$ sale and they are comfy." in 89 reviews
  • "It only requires a drop to sufficiently moisturizer therefore it last a very long time and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!" in 86 reviews
  • "I have very dry skin and it doesnt moisturize very well... also the scent is not very strong, so the smell goes away very quick" in 76 reviews
  • "I love the scents of the lotions, it's not the best lotion as it doesn't last long at all but they have a good size variety of different scents, they make great hand lotions but I wouldn't recommend them for an all day moisturizing lotion." in 71 reviews
Elana K.
I LOVE the coconut milk scent from the body care (cotton moisture complex) line. It is a mild scent, not the same as the "perfumy" lotions. I think it is very expensive for what it is, but I got it on sale for a lot more reasonable price. As far as lotions go, this is ok. It makes my hands feel soft but it is NOT an extremely hydrating/ rich cream.. Since I like the scent, I do not mind reapplying as needed. I think this will be a good spring/ summer lotion and I will switch to a thicker cream in the colder months. This is paraben-free. It is not greasy at all and it absorbs quickly.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I love their lotions and perfumes forget the bras go for the good stuff!! The perfumes I like are pure seduction, love spell, and Amber I believe it's called as well as their lotion counterparts. They smell so light and fruity my boyfriend told me I smelled like bubblegum once and he enjoyed the scent. ūüėä The lotion is moisturizing without feeling sticky so it's perfect and leaves the scent as well.
Hannah P.
I'll start off by saying that this lotion is great if you want a substitute for perfume, as it smells great and feminine, and is long-lasting without a doubt. However, for every day use as a moisturizer, this isn't my go-to product. There's a good amount of unrecognizable chemicals and dyes, and the scent is too overpowering for daily use.
Sabrina T.
Victoria's Secret Hydrating Body Lotion is something that all must have in their bathrooms or night stands. I have a bottle of Victoria's Secret Hydrating Lotion everywhere, from my purse, to my desk at work, and even my car. It's a lightweight formula that will nourish and hydrate your skin, not to mention all the scents smell amazing!
Brittany M.
Blech, not a fan of this scent at all. The lotion itself is great quality - moisturizing without being too sticky. And the benefits (moisture, scent, etc) lasts a long time! My only gripe is that the scent is nasty (Seductive Amber is not my personal preference), so the long-lasting scent is a drawback for me on this one.
Idania M.
En mi cumplea√Īo recibi esta crema de regalo de la marca Victorias Secret hidrata muchisimo la use despues de ba√Īarme en la piscina ya que tenia mucha resequedad por el cloro y de inmediato senti el olor tan sabroso y mi piel estaba mas suave. He visto que su valor es de 8$ pero vale la pena y la volvere a comprar.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This body lotion was good. The cream went on smoothly and I loved the way it made my skin feel. My skin definitely felt hydrated and I tend to get dry skin and I didn't have to worry about that after using this lotion! Plus I love the scent!! I like most VS scents so it wasn't unexpected. I would recommend!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love the smell and texture of this product. It's nice to have a beautiful great smelling lotions I have to say. Victory Secret. Has several good fragrance in spray & lotions. I have Coconut Passion. I love tropical fragrance in the summer. I guess it makes me feel Beachy. Good quality for the price.
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
The best one I own I love the smell it last all day it won't irritates my skin (I have sensitive skin) I love this one it was given to me in a Raffle @church I don't know how much was it or is it because it was given to me but I've been in Victoria S and they sometimes have deals on de body things
Shana S.
Nampa, ID
I LOVE this product! It keeps my skin hydrated and fresh! I purchased at my local Victoria's Secret store. The rose scent is FABULOUS! And long lasting! I just wish it wasn't so pricey! But its a nice splurge! I totally recommend this product! Will continue to buy when I need a pick me up!
Christianne N.
Brick, NJ
What is your favorite scent?
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
What one do you like most?
Susie C.
Acworth, GA
Does this product work well?
Alison G.
Paterson, NJ
Does it leave a sticky feeling afterwards?
Nhu Quynh D.
Sachse, TX
What scent would you use right before you see your significant other?