Victoria's Secret Seductive Amber Hydrating Body Lotion
Experience the luxury of fragrance hydration. Fast absorbing formula fortified with replenishing Avocado and Sweet Almond Oils, plus hydrating Honey. Massage on for rich, 24-hour moisture, focusing on dry, rough areas. Skin feels soft, smooth and touchable the ultimate sexy sensation.see more...
Top Questions See all 979 Q&A
- "I always have bought the Pink lotion for years, but recently I bought the Love Spell variation of the Hydrating Body Lotion and it smells so good!" in 501 reviews
- "Well, its gonna smell amazing, but its also going to be oily and have alot of perfume in it so its going to have alot of chemicals." in 127 reviews
- "My favorite right now is pure seduction and there bras may be a bit more but I usually can catch there 19$ sale and they are comfy." in 89 reviews
- "It only requires a drop to sufficiently moisturizer therefore it last a very long time and doesn't leave you feeling greasy!" in 86 reviews
- "I love all of victoria's secrets lotions. They all have great smells that stays on your skin for a while, and they are somewhat moisturizing. I have very sensitive and dry skin so when I buy lotion from VS, it takes me about a year to use the whole thing! Can be a bit pricey, but is worth it in the end if you love to smell good." in 82 reviews
A body lotion offering enriching moisture and a sensuous fragrance of cherry blossoms, peach, and white jasmine.
Water, glycerin, petrolatum, cetyl alcohol, cetearyl alcohol, fragrance, aloe leaf juice, apple fruit extract, oat meal extract, grape seed extract, benzly alcohol, methyl paraben, polyparaben.
How It Smells/Feels/Looks:
The scent is nauseating to me. It leaves a sticky feeling on my hands and takes a long time to sink ion. It is a white lotion with no shimmer in it.
Why I Dislike It:
I used this up, because I have about 100 (okay more like 30) body lotions and I don’t like to see anything go to waste. That being said, I did not find this hydrating at all. I used this on my hands during work and I’m not satisfied. It was like putting sticky sunscreen on my hands. My hands were sticky and shiny with no extra hydration. I was glad to use it up just so I wouldn’t have to use it again. I’ll have to dig through my stash for another mini lotion to use at my desk. I’m currently using a foil sample.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos