BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Seduction Dark Orchid is a rich, provocative and luxurious fragrance, "designed to seduce the senses".

The composition opens with notes of black currant cream, blood orange, plum, pineapple blossom, bergamot, and yuzu. Its rich and dark floral heart includes jasmine, red ginger orchid, dark red callalilies, midnight orchid and lily of the valley. Soft and warm amber is in the base, along with oriental accords of oud, tonka, amber crystals, cashmere wood and creamy musk.

Buy on Amazon
Sanya S.
This scent smells very nice but also very sexy. I would picture young adults in their 20's or even 30's to wear a perfume like this when they want to feel sexy or they're going out on the weekend. This scent borderline almost smells like a guy cologne, so only certain people can enjoy the smell of it. I bought this and the fragrance mist that goes with it during their semi annual sale and have had both products for months and the scent is still strong. The bottle is slim and comes with a decent amount of product. I would recommend this to anyone 18+.
Tiana T.
Ocala, FL
I love this fragrance, it's so stimulating and sexy, it makes me feel so willing and able to do the most daring of things and I feel like the grown woman I am in this seductive scent ! I love it ! And the scent stays too like wow ! Is it worth the price though ! YES !
Keysha J.
Westminster , CO
I am a huge fan of way more perfumes then just this one. I wish I could select all that I love and do a huge review! They all smell so damn beautiful and I love there lotions as well. I tend to lean towards the use of body sprays because I can spritz myself more often thru-out the day without being to much as it would be with perfume.
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
For a very long time this was my go to perfume. Some things just don't mix well with my body chemistry but this perfume on me smells amazing. It's sexy but in a "come hither" kinda way! I like experimenting on new scents but this one is definitely a must purchase again.
Cherish M.
Theodore , AL
I love this perfume. My boyfriend loves when I wear this perfume. It's smell is refreshing. I always wear on a night out or romantic date night. The bottle is very pretty with great packaging but it is a little pricey. Will continue to buy since it's a favorite if mine.!
Amanda R.
I purchased this at a steal price.
I do not have a huge orchid based perfume collection, and some cheaper orchids I did try ( Beyoncé) I did not care for.
I did not expect it to be as deep it is.
It comes off at first somewhat masculine and barber shop - a touch of oakmoss? - it finishes out smooth and sexy.
I do not wear it very often, but I think I should reach for it more.
Sophia L.
i love all victoria secret perfume and scents but this one has to be my favorite! it's super soft yet it lasts all day with one or two sprays! i love the packaging as well the bottle is so stunning!!!!
Ruthi P.
I love it! I got it as a gift for my birthday. The scent is pretty strong, id say it's more to wear it in winter! The bottle is really nice! My sister really liked it too and she wore it some times.
Kimberly S.
Warner Robins, GA
So terribly sad that they'e decided to discontinue this fragrance. It's so amazing. It's very floral, but has a warm, sexy hint to it as well. I always get compliments when I wear this particular fragrance. I made sure to stock up on a few extra bottles during SemI Annual so I never run out. If you can find it now, buy it!
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I've tried on so many perfumes before I came across this one. I swear by it. It smells absolutely wonderful and sexy. It does have a strong smell when you first spray it on, but once it settles down, it's wonderful. It could last a little longer, but it does leave a lingering smell on you once the scent isn't as strong
Lara S.
Florence
Which kind of fragrance it is ?how long does it last ?