Victoria's Secret Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret "Seduced" Deluxe Eye Eyeshadow Palette Gift Set 5 Colors w/ Brush

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Green, Gray, Beige Black, Nude see more...

Victoria's Secret
Buy on Amazon
Jen D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My sister in law purchased this for me as a gift. I am not very good at doing my own makeup, but I try my hardest. The colors are to die for.
Danielle N.
Absolutely love their make up, I wouldn't pick these colors for myself because I'm more of a natural make up type of girl. However it's great quality and it stays on all day!
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Love the color and the shimmering! Last for hours. I always get compliments on my eyes so shimmer shadow is a must. Quality it great and easy to find online or at stores. Would recommend.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
this eyeshadow palette is so awesome and I just absolutely love these colors so much. I would purchase in the future
Gabriella R.
It's a great eyeshadow for a nude make up. And for a hard make up too. Pretty cool and great colors for any occasion.