Victoria's Secret Seduced Deluxe Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ariana R.Victoria's Secret Seduced Deluxe Eye Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Gabriella R.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Shades: Green, Gray, Beige Black, Nude

Buy on Amazon
Christin R.
Anderson , IN
Love the color and the shimmering! Last for hours. I always get compliments on my eyes so shimmer shadow is a must. Quality it great and easy to find online or at stores. Would recommend.
Danielle N.
Flemingsburg
Absolutely love their make up, I wouldn't pick these colors for myself because I'm more of a natural make up type of girl. However it's great quality and it stays on all day!
Jen D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My sister in law purchased this for me as a gift. I am not very good at doing my own makeup, but I try my hardest. The colors are to die for.
Gabriella R.
It's a great eyeshadow for a nude make up. And for a hard make up too. Pretty cool and great colors for any occasion.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
this eyeshadow palette is so awesome and I just absolutely love these colors so much. I would purchase in the future