Victoria's Secret Secret Moments Holiday Naughty And Nice Body Lotion uploaded by norminda C.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Moments Holiday Naughty And Nice Body Lotion
  • "I absolutely LOVE this smell! The scent lasted for a pretty decent time. Surprisingly, this product was quite moisturizing (unlike other Victoria's Secret lotions I've priorly used). The price shouldn't really phase you, as lotions and perfume are GREAT splurges." in 4 reviews
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
This holiday lotion smells so good. I love all of Victoria's Secret products. This lotion makes your skin feel soft and smooth. You smell fresh throughout the day. I recommend this lotion.
Kendall W.
Troy, MI
I absolutely love this product! The smell is amazing and enough to win anyone over. Now it is a bit pricey, but for me it was worth it. This product is very gentle on the skin, I purchased it at a Victoria Secret store by my house. I very much would recommend this to anyone who wants to smell nice, and guys absolutely love the smell!
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I received this as a gift and this product is amazing. The scent alone was like Christmas Day wrapped in a small package. It lasts a good bit of time before I feel the need to reapply product. There are no cons about this product, all pro, perfect gift for wife, sister girlfriend !
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
This productsmells so good. You guys won't believe it. I had this a while back, just that I recently do not go to the mall often. It is a good value not to pricey. A pro would be the smell and it won't give you rashes. I would buy it again, I just need to get a ride to the mall.
Ariel M.
Miami , FL
I didn't know it was so nice to be naughty until I purchased this! Normally holiday scents aren't as good as the normal scents but this is great. It was not expensive and it has lasted me a long time. I would tell others to buy if I see it out again during the holidays.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
This SMELLS AMAZING! I really love everything about it. I use it probably every other day twice a day. When I wake up in the morning, and then after I take a bath at night. I love how soft my skin feels and how awesome I smell all day! I would absolutely recommend!
Madeline W.
Taylor L.
Saint Cloud, MN
Seriously love this stuff!! It smells so good, but it does sort of feel like a cheaper lotion and it's not very moisterizing. I've only tried it a couple of Times though so I don't know if it would work better if I kept using it. Probably won't buy again though
Obriel F.
University City
The Victoria Secret products always have a great smell to them. When I wear their lotions I get dozens of compliments on my scent. I bought it from the VS store. One pro would be the smell and a con would be the price. I would recommend this lotion to people.
Sallie B.
Leland, NC
Awesome lotion. Holiday stuff, but smells great. Wish it was all year because it's awesome. I gave it for Christmas and everyone loved the product so yeah, stock up and share with your family. At least most of them will be impressed. Or at least pretend.
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Looking and sounds like this would be pretty amazing!!! What's the scent like?