Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersVictoria's Secret
Secret Moment Room 504 Daily Moisture Body Lotion

Victoria's Secret Secret Moment Room 504 Daily Moisture Body Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Secret Moment Room 504 Daily Moisture Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love all their lotions! I actually tried this breaking away from the classic pear body set that I usually get and I was happy. Smells good, and keeps my skin soft and moisturized.in reviews
Amazing too ! Since I have veryyy dry skin this lotion helps a lot thank god ! Lolin reviews
Jasmine S.
I likeit because it smells good and its smooth smells great loong lasting smell and recommend it
Amanda S.
Amsterdam, MO
I stumbled across this because I always love the Victoria's secret brand from the spray to the soap to the make up. I try to branch out and explore new scents and this was a pretty good scent, I wasn't to happy about the shimmer but it wasn't bad.
Jaclyn N.
Durham, NC
I love Victoria's Secret body lotion as much as I like the scents and feel of Bath and Body Works. They put good ingredients in their products.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Love the feel and smell of this lotion it's great happy to have tried it will continue to use it. It makes skin super soft and the amazing smell last all day.
Nikauly B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Amo estas cremas y lociones de victoria son encantadoras con aromas muy buenos son frescos y juveniles
Princess C.
Tacoma, WA
I am a big fan of victoria secret eversince and i like every sent of their body lotion esp this one i even have the mist for this one and perfume thats how i love the smell of this body lotion and it does helps your skin moisturize.
Laura S.
Hialeah, FL
Love this lotion leaves you smelling amazing leaves skin soft and has no sticky residue
Alexis A.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this body lotion and I would like to try more. Like more lotions and perfume
Holly S.
I've not even heard of this but it sounds like it smells soo good and I'd definitely try it!!!
Ana C.
This is my go to daily body moisturizer lotion. It makes my skins really soft, smooth and with nice glow and it smells delicious

Looking for your answer?