BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Same fragrance, new better-than-ever formula—this sheer mist is made to mix, blend and play for a custom scent. This fragrance features freesia and guava blossom.

Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I love this fragrance just as much as I love most Victoria’s Secret fragrance the perfume itself smells really good you can pretty much wear it anywhere you could spray it on when your having a lazy day and your wedding day Love how you can wear it whenever wherever forever!!!! I swear this stuff smells so good I had several people compliment me on it this is my absolute favorite perfume ever know only does the smell amazing but it lasts all day no joke with most perfumes you have to reapply throughout the day but this one I apply at six in the morning and could still smell it around 9 o’clock at night when I go to take a shower I honestly recommend buying this you won’t regret it
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
I love this perfume! It smells amazing! I spray this on in the morning and I can still smell it on myself right before I go to bed. I have showed this to friend and they love it just as much as I do! My favorite!
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
This pure seduction body spray is so intoxicating. I absolutely love it. Plus, it seems to be the older formula and not the new one that Victoria's secret is using currently which is awesome. It smells so fruity, playful, and fun. Admittedly it is our younger fragrance and doesn't seem to last long but it is undeniably good. It reminds me of summer. If I were to describe it, it smells like fruit roll-ups.
Jessyca C.
i work at VS currently and this is the only fantasy smell i can tolerate. Its not too fruity but its definitely fresh! I used to not like these but this smell changed my mind, it doesn't last forever but the beauty of it is that you can switch smells or reapply as you feel necessary. I have small vials of this in my car and bag always you never know when you need to freshen up
Rebecca C.
Foley, MN
I received this body spray as a Christmas present, and having that I had never smelled it before and opened this baby up and took a sniff. It is to die for! so different than all of there other fragrances, its just the right amount of fruity, with a hint of floral. Its a scent that is very different than most of what VS has....it smells like summer in a bottle.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I love this scent. Its like a citrus clean smell! I love to wear it after a shower, I have it and the lotion. I got them when they came out with the recent new bottles and they were on a trial run to see if everyone liked the new style. So I got them 2 for $10 fantastic deal, because normally I think they run around $18 each!!
Maria Zobel B.
I love sweet scents so this one is perfect for me. I like how people turn their heads when I walk wearing this perfume. I believe they are affordable, its vs so its def worth it. I like how last long, Ill definitely buy again! I recommend this to juniors it fits their age, very mild and sweet!
Brenda V.
Stockton, CA
This fragrance is amazing! The smell is wonderful and I love it! I have been using this product for months and it great! Victoria's Secret perfume is the best compare to others. It is pricey but its worth it! I recommend others to buy this because its amazing!
Christina F.
Wide variety of scents, appealing packaging with matching lotion scents. This product is cheap and there are many sales. The smell does not last all day but you can decant it into a smaller bottle to reapply! Great stocking stuff or gift for teens.
Karina C.
Victoria's Secret Secret Escape Fragrance Mist is a new refreshing fragrance infused with conditioning Aloe Vera and calming chamomile for fresh, lightly scented, and undeniably sexy skin. It features notes of freesia and exotic guava flowers.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Does this body spray fragrance last throughout the day because I need something that will last?
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Stacey L.
Does this one smell nice