BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush has an enticing blend of Frozen Pear, Peony and Peach Blossom.

About the Product:

• Secret Crush by Victoria's Secret for Women 3.4 oz EDT
  • Type: Eau De Toilette

Clarissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Any Victoria Secret scent is amazing to me ! They all just have that amazing scent that anybody would want !
martina i.
This smells very good i actually have 2 of these that i use when i go out to eat its not to strong but good
Yanin M.
San Jose, CA
This is my go to perfume and i wouldnt change it for the world. It smells so good and its not so expensive.
Sandy C.
Love this scent. Love the fresh flowery smell and it lasts a good amount of time. Wear it almost every day.
Love this smell!! I have almost every Victorias Secret perfume except for this one, which I highly need!
Makayla A.
Macon, GA
My mom has this one and she had to get another one because I used all of it..this perfume smells amazing
Jennifer T.
Bridgeview, IL
Pretty smell but a little to floral for my liking.I do know many people who love it bit to each their own
Rita F.
Love the scent of this it my favorite and smell last all day with me very good I recommend to others
Kristin A.
Portsmouth, OH
Love this but I don't feel like it lasts very long. I guess that's why you should carry it with you.
Cynthia C.
Rome, NY
Love the smell of this product. Smells lasts a long time. Boyfriend loves the smell. Worth the price