BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush has an enticing blend of Frozen Pear, Peony and Peach Blossom.

About the Product:

• Secret Crush by Victoria's Secret for Women 3.4 oz EDT
  • Type: Eau De Toilette

Yulanni O.
Oceanside, CA
This has been my favorite scent for a long time now. I love that I can throw it in my purse and spruce myself up when I need to
Macie H.
Denton, TX
I love Vs perfume but this one takes the cake! I don't go anywhere without it. I'm always getting compliments on how I smell!
Carol M.
Dyersburg, TN
Smells great,love Victoria Secret products. The scent last long and is not too loud and strong it has a very smooth smell.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
I wish this fragrance was a keeper in their selection. However, it's hard to come by as it's not manufactured anymore.
Sara P.
I really love the smell of this spray! It isn't too overwhelming but it's just right. The smell lasts almost all day!
Denise S.
This smeels so good and fruity. It also last a long time. I love fruity smells and this one is so fruity. I love it.
Katherine Z.
Little Rock, AR
My boyfriend gave this to me as an anniversary gift and it was the best gift ever! The smell is out of this world!
Melany C.
Woodbridge, VA
Omg they smell so good and they last all day I love buying them all the time and sometimes you can get them cheap
Megan V.
Winnfield, LA
The fragrance was long lasting & definitely smelled amazing. Honestly I pretty much love all VS perfumes though.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
This is a nice smell. It was not toonly strong. Ithas a slight fruityou smell. I would recommend this product