BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush has an enticing blend of Frozen Pear, Peony and Peach Blossom.

About the Product:

• Secret Crush by Victoria's Secret for Women 3.4 oz EDT
  • Type: Eau De Toilette

Thalia D.
Tampa
I love this perfume so much it smells so good and everywhere I go people ask me what perfume I'm using because the smell is like Out of this universe
Christina H.
Phoenix, AZ
Love this fresh scent. Last all day and by far my favorite.scent. Always so many Fresh inviting scents to choose from but I always go back to this.
Callee P.
Union, MO
Love the Garden Secret Crush scent! Smells so sweet but it isn't overpowering. Last all day long too. A bit pricy but most good perfumes are.
Jessi D.
Clarksville, IA
I love all the different choices you get there. I always have a hard time choosing. But I walk out with a few different smells each time I go
Alexa M.
Rockford, IL
I really like the smell a cousin of mine gave it to me because she has one and I would always ask her for some, the smell is just different
Qian W.
I've tried a few perfumes from Victorias Secret, but I love the Secret Garden Secret Crush the most! Good value for a good product!
Tara M.
Lilburn, GA
This is a nice summer smell. It wasn't too strong. It has a slight fruity smell. Compared to other brands I would buy this again
Gissell S.
Very affordable I love the smell they know it me because I wear it has a sweet smell to it oh yeah big bottle second time buy it
Marisol M.
Albuquerque, NM
I had gotten this as a gist for my birthday and i really love it. I only have to use a little bit since its very long lasting.
Yulanni O.
Oceanside, CA
This has been my favorite scent for a long time now. I love that I can throw it in my purse and spruce myself up when I need to