BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Crush has an enticing blend of Frozen Pear, Peony and Peach Blossom.

About the Product:

• Secret Crush by Victoria's Secret for Women 3.4 oz EDT
  • Type: Eau De Toilette

Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
This fragrance smells amazing and it comes in stand alone fragrance or as a gift set and also has a roller ball for touch ups. I usually go with the roller ball because it takes forever for me to use an entire bottle. I would definitely buy this again.
Oriana V.
Victoria Secret is my favorite in the world, I think I love almost all the scents because you can't feel the alcohol on it. I think is the only brand of perfume or splash that I use. They are so pleasant and longlasting.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I worked at Victoria Secret so I must say that you are honestly getting what you pay for. It's very inexpensive when it comes to their perfumes and body lotions, the provide a range of fragrances and events.
Alejandra R.
Houston , TX
Im a soccer player and I love this stuff specifically for when I'm done with the workouts or playing because I want to smell good at least until I get home and this Victoria secret gets the job done.
Tori M.
Kent, OH
Ever since Victoria Secret changed their perfume recipe and raised their prices on there fragrances I have been skeptical to buy their scents but Secret Crush is a long lasting, great smelling product that I recommend it is my everyday scent and I always get compliments!
Elisabeth w.
Cedar Lake, IN
I love this is smells so nice and you get so much in it. I think you get a nice amount for the price of this product. I think it is a very gentle sent a nice on for a date. I think it is longer lasting than others. I think it could be a little more long lasting.
Heidi S.
Review of ANY Victoria Secret Dream Angels is going to be great. You cannot beat the cost of these items. I get them from Victoria Secret store. I'm a member of the VIP program and they always send me coupons for discounts. No room for improvement! Great products.
Brittney M.
Perfect price for the item. I've heard other people complain but I think it's priced reasonably. If you catch it on sale that makes it even better! The scent is light and sweet and not overpowering. I would absolutely purchase this again for myself or as a gift
Zamaya B.
Montgomery, AL
You know that I'm a big fan of this page to see what the future is bright and early for me I was in my head hurts so bad I don't have the right way and it will take the bus driver just got
Jineve L.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love using Victoria's Secret sprays not only do they smell amazing but the scent last all day on my body! I've recieved so many compliments on the smells and usually have my oldest daughter taking them from me because of how great the smell is!