BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Craving contains attractive and rich notes of black currant and vanilla.

Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream

Start your review of Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mahogany B.
My sisters favorite scent is vanilla and she likes hand lotion and body lotion instead of perfume or fragrances she uses body lotion and hand lotion it is not pricey with sales because it costs less with the discount i would buy it for my sister if i had money.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this smell! The sent is amazing and very strong! I love putting it on when I'm going on my hands and use the spray on my neck. it moisture your hands and makes it very Soft
Bell H.
Louisville , Kentucky
Omg I love all of the Victoria secret sets but out of all of them this is my favorite I got it at the mall a few months back would definitely buy it again east to use.
WM T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
One of the best fragrance and moisturizing lotions I ever used. I have dry skin and didn't need to apply it repeatedly.
Jessica C.
I adore Victoria Secret products. The lotion smells amazing and makes my skin feel so smooth.
Yahirobi C.
Scent is goog, make my skin feel soft, touchable, the size is correct to carry on the purse
Ramona E.
When I first started using it, it smelled absolutely amazing ! The scent has since worn off and changed into a less great scent. It still smells pretty strong though. It's a bit greasy, but absorbs okay. Not overly moisturizing.
Nöurhan A.
cairo, Egypt
1,098 reviews
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
ayah A.
Super lovely vanilla sense , its not over powerful , thick formula, but its not a deep moisturizer lotion.