Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Body Lotion uploaded by Ligia D.Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Body Lotion uploaded by Ligia D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Craving contains attractive and rich notes of black currant and vanilla.

Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Body Lotion
  • "Bihhhh ! I have like every Victoria secret perfume and lotion like this and I love them both . They aren't that expensive but they are kind of pricey. But I definitely love it ! Lotion isn't that moisturizing plus I have sensitive skin so it breaks me out if I use it on my face but other then that bihhh I be smelling so dang good ! " in 7 reviews
I don't like this product alot. I don't like the fragrance of lavender. Its mild but not my cup of tea. I usually prefer something which has vanilla fragrance to it.
Erin B.
I love all of Victoria's Secret frangrance products. They all leave you smelling sexy. With Victoria's Secret frangrance products you'll feel on top of the world.
Gabriela S.
Omggggg love buying all their potions they smell so good and the smell last a really long time even though I don't seem to smell it on me people always do
Agape' L.
Sanford, NC
I think anyone that uses this will love it. Because of the smell I leave and it last all day . And you'll have people commenting on how good you smell.
(1067378) maximiliana y.
miami florida
I LOVE THE PRODUCT ARE VERY GOOD NIGHT FOR PERFECT FRAGRANCE IS SMELL YOU LEAVE OUT SOFT SKIN RECEQUEDA THE VICTORIA FRANGANCIA SECRE IS UNIQUE
Meg c.
Long lasting, very sweet fragrance. The formula of their lotions is very heavy which makes it very moisturizing and helps retain the scent
Wendolyne C.
South El Monte, CA
I love Victoria's Secret lotions, they leave your skin feeling so soft. And the smell amazing! I'm also really enjoying the new packaging.
Catalina A.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love the smell, as with majority of VS products. it leaves me smelling amazing all day. it's not too thick and not too watery.
Rhea F.
Conneaut, OH
It's my favorite lotion to use, keeps my skin smelling good and feeling smooth and band new. It's the only lotion I love using every day.
Lillian F.
Philadelphia, PA
The fragrance of the lotion , will always make you feel like , you're in heaven. It's cute , smells beautiful and feels great on my skin.

back