Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Body Lotion uploaded by Ligia D.Victoria's Secret Secret Craving Body Lotion uploaded by Ligia D.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's secret Secret Craving Hydrating Body lotion 8.4Oz/250mL

Buy on Amazon
  • "Bihhhh ! I have like every Victoria secret perfume and lotion like this and I love them both . They aren't that expensive but they are kind of pricey. But I definitely love it ! Lotion isn't that moisturizing plus I have sensitive skin so it breaks me out if I use it on my face but other then that bihhh I be smelling so dang good ! " in 7 reviews
Torie H.
Victoria's Secret lotions are very good they smell great and leave your skin feeling extra soft I love trying all the different kinds to see which one is my absolute favorite I think I've yet to pick one that I like the best yet
Minerva M.
San Diego , CA
This the ultimate lotion to keep in your home !! I feel like everyone grew up with this lotion!! I was in middle school like 10 years ago and everyone used all of this VS lotions because they last very long! Definitely my favorite scent
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
This Victoria's Secret Fragrance Lotion is one of my holy grails! I love there products because they exceed my expectations, I am a reapeat user of their products it's very affordable. I would definitely recommend and buy again!
Leelee S.
Brockton, MA
Ligia D.
It is definitely not thr best out there, I'm not even sure they still make this one, but I just like it a lot, cause even if it is not as long lasting as I wish it were, the scent lasts longer than other lotions' amd it doesn't make me feel like I rubbed oil all over my skin.
Ginger R.
Sparks , NV
Smells good, can be sticky after applying not something you can carry around because it is so big and heave it smells better then many other ones but it is pricey. long lasting and easy to apply. i would only recommend for the smell but not convenient
Marissa R.
East Chicago , IN
I really like Victoria Secret lotions and sprays. They always smell so good. The only down side is that of course they are pricey. I usually buy when I get giftcards or people give them to me as gifts. The only improvement needed is making it cheaper.
Neyi g.
Volga, SD
the smell is very rich. the fragrance only lasts a few hours. but it is very soft and not very idratante is very creamy.

el olor es muy rico. la fragancia solo dura unas cuantas horas. pero es muy suave y no es muy idratante es muy cremosa.
Isabelle O.
Chula Vista
This product I have repeatedly purchased because of the good smell and also the well moisture. The scent smells like flowers and the bottle is well presented. I would purchase this idea again and also purchase for others as a gift.
Jamie A.
I love this body lotion. I use it almost every day and my boyfriend is also obsessed with it. I think it goes on a lot smoother and lasts longer than other competitors. It's a little on the pricey side, but I feel like you get your moneys worth with this!