Victoria's Secret SECRET CRAVING (Black Currant & Vanilla Absolute) Ultra-Moisturizing Hand & Body Cream 6.7 FL OZ (200 ml)

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Jet.com
Mahogany B.
Mahogany B.
My sisters favorite scent is vanilla and she likes hand lotion and body lotion instead of perfume or fragrances she uses body lotion and hand lotion it is not pricey with sales because it costs less with the discount i would buy it for my sister if i had money.
Bell H.
Bell H.
Louisville , Kentucky
Omg I love all of the Victoria secret sets but out of all of them this is my favorite I got it at the mall a few months back would definitely buy it again east to use.
WM T.
WM T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
One of the best fragrance and moisturizing lotions I ever used. I have dry skin and didn't need to apply it repeatedly.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
I adore Victoria Secret products. The lotion smells amazing and makes my skin feel so smooth.
Yahirobi C.
Yahirobi C.
Scent is goog, make my skin feel soft, touchable, the size is correct to carry on the purse
Jannat F.
Jannat F.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this smell! The sent is amazing and very strong! I love putting it on when I'm going on my hands and use the spray on my neck. it moisture your hands and makes it very Soft
Ramona B.
Ramona B.
When I first started using it, it smelled absolutely amazing ! The scent has since worn off and changed into a less great scent. It still smells pretty strong though. It's a bit greasy, but absorbs okay. Not overly moisturizing.