Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
  • Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream Hydrating
  • Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream By For Women Hand Cream
  • Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream Victoria By

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

VICTORIA'S SECRET by Victoria's Secret SECRET CHARM BODY LOTION 8.4 OZ see more...

Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream

Start your review of Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "One of the best products I've gotten this year! Amazing smell and really moisturizing " in 21 reviews
Angela E.
Fountain, CO
One time purchase for me. I liked it but it was a bit too scented. I would apply a small amount and you'd be able to smell it across the room! It did make me feel a bit sticky/tacky after applying, guess it's a good product for anyone who don't mind a bit of an oily product!
Doree L.
This is heavy and think. It has a sweet-nauseating heavy fragrance. I couldn’t use this product regularly. I like that it’s in a tube, but the design of the product looks outdated and cheap. I would recommend another product. Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Ultra Moisturizing Hand And Body Cream
Melissa C.
Agoura hills, CA
The perfume has a great smell to it sometimes they go on sale and that’s the best part of it and it’s expensive because it’s Victoria secret it can be strong scent bug it’s worth it. I would buy this again
Chanel H.
I absolutely love this lotion! It smells wonderful and leaves your skin feeling and smelling great all day long! I'm so sad to hear that's it's discontinued! I use it everyday! If they kept selling it, I would definitely continue buying it!!
Raché B.
Charleston
Smells absolutely amazing ! I got it at a Christmas gift but costs about $18 regular price (I wouldn't pay that) but I love it! It is very thick and creamy and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this!
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
One of my favorite fragrances from VS ! Smells so heavenly!!! Even when I apply it earlier in the day the smell stays with me ! I carry it in my purse & when people see me putting it on they complement the smell! Some even ask for some!! I love how it leaves my skin feeling very soft !! It isn't oily which is another plus! VS always had sales, therefore you can always find these at a great price! I highly recommend this scent if you want to feel and smell amazing!
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love that I can smell great right after I get off the shower, I don't get much moisturizer from this, but I just mix it with other ones and put in in the parts of my body that have more vessels on them so the perfume can smell for a longer time.
Would repurchase this scent because it smells sexy but cute, but also use and repurchase the Bath and Body Creams that sell nice and feel more moisturizing . Keep that in mind! :)
Bárbara G.
Esta crema sinceramente no es de mis favoritas, es muy espesa y al cabo de una hora pierde su delicioso aroma, además no está de más agregar que no deja mi piel hidratada si no grasosa de una manera muy incómoda... Costó 12$ pero no la volvería a comprar a comprar por lo espesa que es, es una lástima ya que huele delicioso.
Megan T.
This is my favorite Victoria's Secret scent ever! I've repurchased this many times and I can't get enough. I don't know how to describe the scent, but it's the perfect blend of floral and sweet, but at the same time the perfect amount of fruity. The scent doesn't last too long, but that's the case for almost all of VS body splashes.
Lizeth T.
Donna, TX
I love VS body lotions ! They smell amazing & I always have them everywhere I go . These are must have lotions . This body lotion is perfect for me. How i said, i love all citrus fragrance and the scent of clementine is fabulous for me. This lotion and your scent is in my skin all day. Recommended!!

member-d8606f1ac
San Antonio , Tx
How is this better than bath and body!

Walmart