BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Secret Charm is an irrestible combination of honeysuckle, gala apple, and stephanotis.

Angie G.
I love the scent of this fragrance mist! It's floral but not "old lady" floral, ya know? It's a crisp and refreshing smell, I can smell both the honeysuckle and the Jasmine very clearly. Even though it's a mist, it does last a long time on my skin.
Mary F.
Louisville
Absolutely love this one! Went on line around last Christmas only to realize that they quit making this one. Why oh why?  I am so sad now not sure where to get it now.  Have looked everywhere.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
This just smell beautiful and so good! Its one of my go-to's Spray. It is refreshing and smells amazing. It's affordable and easy to just plop into your bag and on the go.
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Gina T.
Fresno, CA
I am a very huge fan of Victoria Secret Purfume. There is a lot of scent to choose from and the scent does smell amazing. What I notice that all the scents are very different . It shows a very side of each women you are. The bottles that the product comes in is very nice and I never seen a bottle such like it.
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
I really love Victoria Secret's sprays and lotions, but this scent was just not my favorite. I much prefer pure seduction. The product itself is wonderful and the bottle is extremely high quality. I just didn't love the scent. I would recommend VS products to anyone though.
Ysabel L.
New York City
Me encanta esta fragancia. No me canso de recomendar los productos de victoria’s secret porque sencillamente la calidad es increíble y este splash huele muy bien y te hace sentir muy fresca durante el día
Leslie A.
I have been using this scent for more than a week now and it is still almost full so this will go on a long way. This scent is like a dream. It stands true to its name. It really is a secret charm. If you get headaches with strong scents or most fragrances are overpowering for you then this one is for you. Secret charm is a very light, fresh floral fragrance. The moment you will spray this on, a dreamy combination of honeysuckle and light jasmines will engulf you. I smell more chamomile than jasmine at times. And it is so so good. It is a very calming fragrance which whenever I am a little sad or nervous just makes me feel so calm and relaxed. It is not a strong fragrance but a mild one instead which still manages to turn a lot of heads around.
Jasmin M.
Santa Ana, CA
This is my everyday smell ! It's a soft scent I'm sure you guys will love it for and everyday use. And makes you feel super clean and even my little sister wears it's not strong at all. It just perfect
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This perfume smells really good and it's inexpensive. Probably one of my favorites from Victoria's Secret. I am pretty sure this one is a top seller. Plus they always have deals when purchasing fragrances at Victoria's Secret.
heather r.
Is this floral or sweet?
Perlisa R.
Lowell, MA
Huele rico? Dura pucho la aroma?
rosanny c.