BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Item Condition: 100% authentic, new and unused. Victoria's Secret Secret Charm 6.5 oz Deep-Softening Body Butter.

How-to-Use: Squeeze a generous amount of body lotion/cream into hands and apply to desired area.

Victoria's Secret Secret Charm Deep Softening Body Butter
  • "Smells sweet & fresh! Leave my skin super smooths & helps with dry skin! It is a very thick lotion that soothe your skin. " in 5 reviews
Nerina S.
This is the only body butter I will ever use. It has a wonderful smell that stays on your skin all day, perfect if you don't want to use perfume all the time or just want a subtle smell. I use this every day, twice a day, I love it that much! It is a little on the pricey side but I just can't seem to find a better product for less
Pereira L.
Muito bom, cheiro maravilhoso, é bem consistente, tem uma textura diferente de todos os cremes que já usei, hidrata muito bem as áreas secas da pele e rende de mais. O preço não é o mais acessível porém compensa bastante a qualidade do produto. E nossa o cheiro é muito muito bom, todos os produtos da victórias é assim, cheiro maravilhoso. Pode comprar e fazer estoque porque supera qualquer expectativa.
Catherine C.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOOOOOVE VICTORIA SECRET PRODUCTS! Started buying the lotions when I was a kid, I always loved the scent! I always bought this kind of lotions to school and the scent stays for a long time! Always brought the lotion with me everywhere! Even the perfumes! Brought them everywhere I went, I'm love with their products and other stuff! It's a bit pricey but if they're on sale GET THEM!
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
This Victoria Secret body butter smells so amazing the scent is long lasting and you feel so soft and smooth all day long. It's great for when your skin is dry and flaky , I would definitely buy it again because a little goes a long way being that it's so thick. Plus you can always get them on sale !
Marissa L.
West Olive, MI
I love my VS Pink body lotion. I use it every single day. I don't find it to be too pricey because it get a lot of use out of it. It's not harsh on my skin by any means. I use it every single day when I get out of the shower. I would buy it again, I usually do every time I run out.
Gracie M.
I love the VS Body Butter. I can't get enough! It makes you smell like a goddess and leaves your skin smooth and radiant. I love the scents and consistency of the body butter is simply wonderful. If you want to smell and feel beautiful, this body butter is a great buy.
Lyanne L.
When I go to the beach or somewhere that was rough on my skin, I smother this butter all over my body after my shower. It restores my skin. It has a lot and you use very little. The smell is very Victoria-secret like, floral/natural with a hint of musk.
Jenna L.
I use body butters all the time, mainly on my legs because they tend to be the driest. I love the scent of this, it's fragrant but not too strong. My boyfriend loves the scent of this on me. I would continue to buy this after I'm done with this tub!
Sandra D.
Austin, TX
I love to use this body butter after I shave because it leaved very soft skin and it gives it a little glow. It smells wonderful and the aroma really stay on through most of the day. I love how it easily glides on and the smoothness it leaves behind.
sarah t.
This Victoria secret cream has been the only cream scent that I love and I keep on buying it. It has a clean and soft scent I love it. The scent doesn't stay for long but thats okay because that just means you can apply a fresh new coat of cream.
Rose R.
Round Rock, TX
I've Been wanting to buy this but for some reason I don't 🤔can anyone tell me if it's any good ?
Stefi T.
Seattle, WA
I love this stuff! Unfortunately it is out of my price range :( Anyone know any similar products that are cheaper? :)