BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria' Secret Scandalous include raspberry liqueur on the top, black peony in the heart and sweet pralines in the base.

Buy on Amazon
Nikki M.
I have a lot of favorite perfumes but this one smells SO good! I love this one!! This is probably my all time favorite
Mary S.
Hudson, IA
This is the best body spray that Victoria secret has made in a while. It's perfect for going out or every day wear.
Karlie T.
Mckinney, TX
Smells amazing!!! One of my favorite perfumes by far. The scent lasts long and keeps smelling good for hours.
Kirsty B.
London
This is great to use on the go, I purchased this at the airport as I wanted something that I could use around the pool or throughout the day without using an expensive perfume.

The scent is very sweet but I personally love that! The spray distributes a good amount of per pump too.

I do love victoria secrets body sprays and this is definitely a new fav!
زها م.
Fahaheel
Scandalous body mist by Victoria's Secret is a very sweet Fragrance. This is a must own product! Sadly, it is one of the products which are rarely on sale. A little costly, but definitely worth it! My favourite from VS!
Rena W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
this is a nice scent but it's not a great scent it's smells sweet but not too sweet. you can smell the hints of raspberry and peony.
edit: after using this fragrance for awhile it seems to be growing on me I always want to reach for it everyday now it's my signature scent
Domante Z.
I am in love with this Victoria Secret Scandalous body mist!! It is sweet and it stays for a long time as for body mist. Running out with my first bottle, will defenitely get new one again. Would recommend it!! Such a nice smell :)
Jordan P.
This is my go to body spray. I wear it every time I go out whether it is to the grocery store, my friends house, or a special occasion, I wear it. It is not too strong which is great because I hate when I smell too overpowering. I would recommend this.
Rachael L.
Canada
Love love love this body spray! First it smells amazing!!! Second it lady such a long time! I can put it on in the morning and I will still smell like it 5 hours later! Plus it might seem like such a small amount for $15 but honestly it get more out of it then you think!
Joana N.
Paços de Ferreira
The smell is amazing! I use it everyday, it's long lasting and I get a lot of compliments when I use it