Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist SCANDALOUS

Buy on Amazon
Madie F.
This Victoria secret body mist is, by far, the best! It smells amazing and lasts throughout the whole day! Its not obnoxious but strong enough to notice it!
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
I really love this fragrance, it's light and has a hint of vanilla. It lasts with only one spray and the small bottle is portable and it's inexpensive.
rae b.
I tested this when I was at Victoria's Secret but it was too high price for me of the way I wish I could have bought it I just couldn't afford to
Dani A.
Smithfield, UT
I got this from my MIL for christmas and love it. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It smells good but isn't overly fragrant. Love it
Mary M.
I love this scent for daily use- it is not very strong so it doesn't bother "sensitive" noses. I usually get this for $10 in sale
Alexandria S.
A fruity smell but still sexy and refreshing! I got it in the Christmas gift set and love mixing between the 4 of them!
Nikki M.
I have a lot of favorite perfumes but this one smells SO good! I love this one!! This is probably my all time favorite
Mary S.
Hudson, IA
This is the best body spray that Victoria secret has made in a while. It's perfect for going out or every day wear.
Karlie T.
Rockwall, TX
Smells amazing!!! One of my favorite perfumes by far. The scent lasts long and keeps smelling good for hours.
Kirsty B.
This is great to use on the go, I purchased this at the airport as I wanted something that I could use around the pool or throughout the day without using an expensive perfume.

The scent is very sweet but I personally love that! The spray distributes a good amount of per pump too.

I do love victoria secrets body sprays and this is definitely a new fav!