BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria' Secret Scandalous include raspberry liqueur on the top, black peony in the heart and sweet pralines in the base.

Buy on Amazon
Rochelle N.
This smells so good! I got this as a gift set from my boyfriend. It's a great scent and I like to use it during the fall and winter time because the scent is more heavy. It isn't like a spring scent where it's all fresh and floraly. This scent smells more mature in my opinion. The perfume is very long wearing too, and you only need a few sprays of it
Darby S.
This a favorite of mine, I always keep the mini of this in my purse! It has a sensual,flirty and playful scent that smells of quality and not like you payed 10$ or whatever for it. Bodysprays can have a really cheap smell to them but Victoria secret does a really good job with them I think the mini fragrances are so great to just toss into your purse!
Love the smell! Definitely a clean flirty scent. I keep it in my car, so I can use it before I get out my car to go to school. I definitely recommend this perfume for anyone that is looking for a new and good smell!
Simi G.
This has a very strong scent that's sweet but not overpowering. It lasts a while and doesn't fade quickly like most scents at this price do. I got this as a present from a friend, and I am obsessed with it!
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
I love how I got this little bad boy for only $6 when it cost almost triple that. This scent is so scandalous!!!!! It matches the name. I love love love it and definitely making it a staple scent.
Lauren F.
Bensalem , PA
Love this body spray! Has such a sweet smell to it. Great value. I got it for 15 dollars at Victoria secret! It's my favorite scent from Victoria secret. It not an overpowering scent but the smell does fade fast. Would recommend to anyone who like perfume that it's light and sweet smelling.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I can't describe how good this fragrance smells! Usually mists end up making my clothes smell musty, but this product definitely doesn't. I definitely recommend over the actual fragrance because this has a lighter scent than the fragrance.
Kasia B.
Redmond, WA
I always feel super fresh in this scent. It makes me feel like I can rule the world, but also like the sexiest woman alive. The bottle is cute, too. The only thing I don't like about this little guy? Victoria's Secret is not cruelty free!! Looking for a new perfume.
Gris H.
This body spray is perfect when you don't have the parfume. :). I absolutely love this. I use it with the parfume lotion and it works perfectly. It last long and in combination with the lotion hydrate the skin. They are both a perfect match.
Chesley M.
Abilene, TX
Lovely go to for every day. Not too sweet, and it's certainly affordable. VS has many fragrances to chose from, but lots of them are way too sweet for my taste. This one is great!