BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #28 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Scandalous allegedly causes the acceleration of pulse; its floral-fruity aromas make the heart beat faster and call you to "lose yourself in our new sexy scent".

The composition is announced as a juicy and provocative floral-fruity. The highlighted ingredients include raspberry liqueur on the top, black peony in the heart and sweet pralines in the base.

Buy on Jet.com
Becky S.
This is one of my favourite scents from Victoria's Secret. It is a sexy, slightly dark fragrance with blackberry notes to lighten it up. The improvements made to the bottle are aesthetically impressive. The old fashioned pump and tassel add a touch if glamour.
****KEEP the screw cap lid that comes with the perfume!!!! If you leave the pump (aerator) in and store or travel with this perfume it will all spill out as there isn't a seal. You HAVE TO REMOVE the pump and REPLACE the original cap before storing.
JJ H.
This has such a nice strong smell and that’s how I like my perfume to be. I’m half way on this perfume and this is my second time buying this. It last for a good amount of time. I like how it’s design and it has a fluffy thing on the side. The only thing you can barely see how much perfume you have cause it’s too dark but I like the design better
Naomi E.
Bronx, NY
The best perfume from VS! I love it because it has a sweet scent to it which I love but I wish it last longer. When I spray it on myself I feel like it doesn’t last as long and that’s sad but everything else is cool! The price is a bit high for a perfume that doesn’t seem to last long...like it’s faint on your clothes but isn’t as strong as when you first put it on. Hope this helps!
Darlene R.
Brimley
Oh man this is my Favorite Victoria’s Secret perfume . With the sweet smell of Vanilla and I’m in love. It is average wearing could be longer but still I will definitely be buying this agian once I used my spare bottle.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Beautiful bottle and wonderfully yummy scent! I purchased a bottle during the Semi Annual Sale and I always get compliments when I wear it! It doesn't last as long as Bombshell or Bombshell nights but I bought the body mist as well to enhance the scent over the course of the day
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love every scent from VS but Scandalous is top on my list! I always get compliments on how great I smell all the time! The scent lasts all day. The design of the bottle is also so beautiful and I love the pump sprayer! Definitely a 10/10 product!
Ashley D.
Des Moines, IA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! First of all, the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. I love the old fashioned sprayer. This perfume is a very dark, vanilla, sexy scent. Perfect for a night out and it lasts a very long time!
Myra H.
Was gifted this scent last Christmas along with a few others but this one really stood out to me! It's a little sweet, a little floral. Flirty and flexible enough to wear during the day and at night for me. I think this would be perfect for someone who likes a scent that's a little bold but not too over the top. I am always pleased with the scent when I wear it and am just now getting to the last drops after having it for almost a year
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I had received this item In a pack of 4 as a gift and this was definitely my fav one. I enjoyed the cute design of the bottle and how it was shaped and the effort it took to make it. The scent itself was long lasting.
Jaimie R.
Massachusetts, MA
The smell is very strong. Very nice for going on a date. The price is good since there’s a lot in the bottle. Depending on how much you use it is very long lasting. You won’t find any other smell like it
Adi P.
How long does this perfume typically stay on? I'm looking for a perfume that I can still smell on my skin hours later in the day.
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
Of the three scent components of this perfume (raspberry,praline & peony), which one is the most prominent?
Myesha H.
San Antonio, Texas
Dose this have a fruity smell?
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
Between eau so sexy or Scandalous which one has the sweeter scent ?
Blair M.
King, NC
What does this smell like?