BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Scandalous allegedly causes the acceleration of pulse; its floral-fruity aromas make the heart beat faster and call you to "lose yourself in our new sexy scent".

The composition is announced as a juicy and provocative floral-fruity. The highlighted ingredients include raspberry liqueur on the top, black peony in the heart and sweet pralines in the base.

candice t.
Newport News, VA
This is my absolute favorite perfume from Victoria’s Secret I can’t describe the smell but I always get compliments on it it lasts a long time. People make the common mistake between this and the mist the mist only last a few hours because it’s more water based compared to this which is more concentrated which is why it’s more expensive and it lasts longer I would highly recommend
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Oh man this is my Favorite Victoria’s Secret perfume . With the sweet smell of Vanilla and I’m in love. It is average wearing could be longer but still I will definitely be buying this agian once I used my spare bottle.
Ashley G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love every scent from VS but Scandalous is top on my list! I always get compliments on how great I smell all the time! The scent lasts all day. The design of the bottle is also so beautiful and I love the pump sprayer! Definitely a 10/10 product!
Becky S.
1,208 reviews
This is one of my favourite scents from Victoria's Secret. It is a sexy, slightly dark fragrance with blackberry notes to lighten it up. The improvements made to the bottle are aesthetically impressive. The old fashioned pump and tassel add a touch if glamour.
****KEEP the screw cap lid that comes with the perfume!!!! If you leave the pump (aerator) in and store or travel with this perfume it will all spill out as there isn't a seal. You HAVE TO REMOVE the pump and REPLACE the original cap before storing.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
This has such a nice strong smell and that’s how I like my perfume to be. I’m half way on this perfume and this is my second time buying this. It last for a good amount of time. I like how it’s design and it has a fluffy thing on the side. The only thing you can barely see how much perfume you have cause it’s too dark but I like the design better
Ashley D.
Coralville, IA
This is one of my favorite perfumes! First of all, the bottle is absolutely gorgeous. I love the old fashioned sprayer. This perfume is a very dark, vanilla, sexy scent. Perfect for a night out and it lasts a very long time!
Monica D.
I actually bought 2 of these when they were on sale during the semi annual sale. I didn't think they would become favorites of mine. And I paid less than $30 for two! It's not very long lasting, but it lasts long enough. It's more on the sweet side. Nice playful perfume when going out with the girls. The bottle is beautiful.  I'm definitely glad I bought it while it was on sale, otherwise I probably wouldn't of paid retail price for it.
Myra H.
Was gifted this scent last Christmas along with a few others but this one really stood out to me! It's a little sweet, a little floral. Flirty and flexible enough to wear during the day and at night for me. I think this would be perfect for someone who likes a scent that's a little bold but not too over the top. I am always pleased with the scent when I wear it and am just now getting to the last drops after having it for almost a year
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this as a birthday gift. It is amazing!!! Very long lasting and it blends so beautifully with my skin oils. I always get compliments from it. I really like how it smells on me too. I have smelled it on others and it does smell nice too but a slight difference. But could be that they mix it with another fragrance. Very much love the smell.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
This perfume Scandalous from Victoria's Secret smells really good. It has a nice light floral scent. Not too heavy or over powering but, just the right amount of scent. I love it!
Adi P.
Somerville, MA
How long does this perfume typically stay on? I'm looking for a perfume that I can still smell on my skin hours later in the day.
Carolyn K.
Toronto, ON
Of the three scent components of this perfume (raspberry,praline & peony), which one is the most prominent?
Gloria E.
Does the fragance last all day ?
Myesha H.
San Antonio, Texas
Dose this have a fruity smell?
Jade R.
Buena Park , CA
Between eau so sexy or Scandalous which one has the sweeter scent ?