BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #14 in Body Mists

Formulated to mix, blend and play for a custom scent, this sheer mist entices with juicy clementine and crystal amber.

Buy on Jet.com
Diarangeliz G.
Newark, NJ
This Victoria secret perfume smells so good I have the lotion too I bought it at jersey gardens ! It’s my first time ever trying Victoria secret perfumes it’s long lasting fragrance is too die for I recommend buying the perfume and the lotion if you want they were on sale 7$ for each fragrance and lotion 😘
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
This is my absolute favorite body spray that I own. The smell is amazing and can be noticed a mile away. I always get so many compliments when I wear it and people always ask where it’s from. A lot of people are actually shocked when they find out it’s just a body spray and not some expensive perfume. I am a repeat buyer and i’m on my second bottle. It’s inexpensive and is so worth it!
Tara W.
Williamsburg
OMG! You guys have to buy this perfume! Very long lasting and smells amazing! Smells like a really clean fragrance and then like cotton candy. I absolutely HATE cotton candy perfumes and smells but this perfume is the BOMB! I just ran out of mine and it’s been over a year since I’ve had it. And I use a lot lol. Victoria's Secret Rush Fragrance Mist
Tabitha M.
This body spray smells so good. I own so many of VS perfumes and they’re all so good. With this one being no exception. Even though the full price can be high, you can sometimes find sales or deals to get it cheaper.
Ashlynn W.
Bakersfield
This smells SO sweet and lasts such a LONG time! It clings to your clothes and keeps you smelling so good all day! I have like 3 of these on hand because it is my favorite mist from VS! So worth the coin!
Karla R.
Compton , CA
It's my favorite body mist always rebuy it when it runs out. It's affordable aswell. It's long lasting for a mist, and it doesn't get too strong if you go a little over board with it.
Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
This perfume smells so good I love this so much. It may be a little expensive to some people but it is definitely worth it I mean you don't need a lot of the fragrance to make it last and smell good. Fragrances do smell different every person but I think this one is just such a great smell and definitely worth the price.
Mangolover8177 V.
houston
This is such a good perfume. The only problem I have with it is that the scent doesn’t stay for too long. I have another one and the scent can be on my clothes until I wash it (which is usually within the week). But this one doesn’t even stay half the day. Overall the scent is good and subtle.
Chasity G.
Arlington, TX
This body mist smells like heaven 😍 I’m so in love and it has lasted me so long! When I put it on I get people telling me I smell good like a half a day later! It’s price is good for me and I’d recommend this to so many people!!!
Holly B.
This product is not only affordable, but it smells amazing and lasts for hours! If you spray it on your wrists and your neck, you will be left with this fresh scent all day. Love it!
Fatima M.
I already have the fragrance captivated and I love it. I was wondering how this one compares. Would anyone recommend this fragrance?
How do I get this
Ashley T.
CLARKSVILLE, TN
Does this smell good I've been wanting to try it but not sure if it's a good smell?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Who loves this scent?
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Me encantan esta edicion de victoria pero quiero que alguien me diga cómo puedo hacer para que la fragancia se mantenga un poco mas de tiempo de victorias secret rush?