Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish 6.7 Oz Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream uploaded by Beth H.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Sarene S.
Sarene S.
Novi, MI
So this has unfortunately been discontinued for at least 6 years but the smell was intoxicating. That's about where the greatness stops. This particular hand and body cream wasn't very moisturizing or effective. I would need to keep reapplying the lotion to my hands which at first comes on really greasy but within an hour my hands were dry again. Again, great smell but could have done without.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Victoria Secret has been a gift I receive every year. My family gift It to me knowing it is something out of my budget , but it is really a good product. My dad has a Victoria Secret membership and always gets the best if the best for me. I do recommend their products but I think they should have some lower prices.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
The lotions from Victoria Secret's are nice. They smell great. The only downfall to them, is that they are so expensive without a sale. And they never have coupons. I love the love spell one and love addict one. They have a ton of scents. I would recommend waiting for a sale on these types of items!
Uso generalmente los productos de victoria secrete porque me encantan casi todas las fragancias que manejan las cuales ya me identifican dejan la piel tersa y en mi oficina de trabajo las uso en las manos por lo que me gusta protegerlas ya qie el usp de papel genera mucha resequedad en la piel
Renee W.
Renee W.
I splurged and bought Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish 6.7 Oz Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream. I love it because it is a cream and not a lotion. It is thicker and moistens you skin, I usually have dry legs and this help me so much!! BUT it is a bit pricey compared to other creama.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I absolutely love this lotion! one bottle last me seems like forever!! it is very gentle on my skin!! i don't have a Victoria Secret in my town so i buy like 5 bottle at a time!! They have great sakes all the time so its really not that hard to buy it!! this product is by far the best!!
Brittnee H.
Brittnee H.
Moline, IL
Victoria's Secret hand and body lotion is literally a life savor. The smell is amazing. The texture and feel is amazing. I'd say a con is the price, but it is way worth the buy. The lotion applies very smooth. I would definitely buy again. And I would recommend it to someone else.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Fort Belvoir, VA
I have been a fan of Victoria's Secret for years. I love everything about their stores and this hand & body cream is no exception. Not only does it smell good, but it does the job! It is a bit pricey, but in my opinion worth the money. I would definitely buy it again.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely love this product. I've always been a big fan of Victoria's secret products & this product is no different. The scent is one of my favorites and it definitely leaves my hands and body feeling very soft and smelling great! I would recommend to anyone.
cassie c.
cassie c.
San Juan, TX
The scent alone is just plain amazing! I did not expect it to, but it really did moisturize my skin. I purchased this cream at Victoria's Secret and it lasted me for about over a month and it was a very good price. I would purchase again, and I do recommend it!