Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish 6.7 Oz Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream uploaded by Beth H.Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish 6.7 Oz Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream uploaded by Pooja P.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Brooke R.
Mt Pleasant, IA
This stuff smells so amazing and I love it. I think the cream better then the lotion because it thicker and the smell lasts longer. I usually stock up when they have a sale, but really the price isn't that bad. I would definitely recommend this. I even use this on my children.
Taylor N.
Lutz, FL
I have no idea why they dont have the mist on here. But i love the lotion too. Mine is like 13 years old. Im still using it. The mist is even better. The scent is stronger. I love the scent. Is just smells like cantaloupe and sweetness. Aughhhhh. Its so nostalgic. It is my favorite parfum at VIctoria's Secret next to Pure Seduction. They are the greatest of all time. Its a fact.
Valerie E.
The lotions from Victoria Secret's are nice. They smell great. The only downfall to them, is that they are so expensive without a sale. And they never have coupons. I love the love spell one and love addict one. They have a ton of scents. I would recommend waiting for a sale on these types of items!
Jennifer B.
Victoria Secret has been a gift I receive every year. My family gift It to me knowing it is something out of my budget , but it is really a good product. My dad has a Victoria Secret membership and always gets the best if the best for me. I do recommend their products but I think they should have some lower prices.
Renee W.
I splurged and bought Victoria's Secret Romantic Wish 6.7 Oz Ultra-Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream. I love it because it is a cream and not a lotion. It is thicker and moistens you skin, I usually have dry legs and this help me so much!! BUT it is a bit pricey compared to other creama.
Brianna C.
I absolutely love this lotion! one bottle last me seems like forever!! it is very gentle on my skin!! i don't have a Victoria Secret in my town so i buy like 5 bottle at a time!! They have great sakes all the time so its really not that hard to buy it!! this product is by far the best!!
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK

The perfume is in the body all day . the skin soft and moisturized.
I use Once a week, and need not spend scent because the good smell of the product.
Yes, I bought the store Victoria Secrets in Tulsa, where I currently live.
Yes, I want to try other perfum.
Sarene S.
Novi, MI
So this has unfortunately been discontinued for at least 6 years but the smell was intoxicating. That's about where the greatness stops. This particular hand and body cream wasn't very moisturizing or effective. I would need to keep reapplying the lotion to my hands which at first comes on really greasy but within an hour my hands were dry again. Again, great smell but could have done without.
Enaliz F.
Kissimmee, FL
I highly recommend any Victoria secret body lotion, they're a little pricey but definitely worth the money long lasting and leaves skin really smooth all day. I would highly suggest stocking up whenever they have sales.
Auleria Y.
Versailles, KY
This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret.. It has a pleasant scent that is very light and not overwhelming. The cream is thick so your skins feels really hydrated after applying it. I get compliments all the time when I am wearing this lotion.