Victoria's Secret Rockin' Body Shimmer Powder With Brush uploaded by Alicia C.Victoria's Secret Rockin' Body Shimmer Powder With Brush uploaded by Maftuna K.Victoria's Secret Rockin' Body Shimmer Powder With Brush uploaded by Andrea V.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #22 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

• Is this good? 1 Answers
  • I have been wondering whether this stays on when wet? I.e...1 Answers
  • Is this new or an older product? It's only been maybe a m...2 Answers
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I love this product! I only use it for special occasions though because it’s discontinued and super rare! I am so glad I purchased this years ago!! It’s such a beautiful bronze color and it stays on my skin really well. It also smells like vanilla!
Desiree G.
Monrovia, CA
Ok so this is really great for when I want a little extra or depending on the day and what I will be doing. This shimmer is lovely for a day/night with my friends at a place like a beach or a pier or in my case both like Santa Monica pier we spend the day at the beach and when the sun goes down we go to the boardwalk makes my skin feeling sexy/lovely with the right shimmer. Then if you have a night out like clubbing or a party this definitely gives you a sexy shimmer if you put it on the right way.
Megan C.
Rockwood, MI
Omg i love this stuff it has the perfect bronze color smells amazing and has the perfect amount of shimmer unlike many others I've used! if you are looking for a sparkle thats not overpowering consider this but just be careful because the powder falls out if its not upright (even when locked) i like to put my in a bag if I'm taking it with me for the night
Stacy M.
Destrehan, LA
I love the Victoria's Secret Perfecting Glow Body shimmer. I don't feel like it is harsh at all. My body seems to work well with it. It is a bit pricey but it does last long. I used it daily and it makes me feel great! I would totally recommend this to anyone looking to have that fun summer glow.
Stephanie H.
Los Angeles, CA
Ok, so i use this product once in a while. Pros, stays very long lasting, doesn't get itchy and it looks nice very shimmery, Not pricey at all. Good item to own. Skin stay looking color even. Cons, get in your clothes easily. If you touch the area, it'll stay in your hands. I will recommend this product to my friends and family.
Becka B.
Gilbert, AZ
I really do like the bit of extra shimmer this adds to you legs in the Summer. Not a great moisturizer though and the shimmer does transfer a bit onto your clothes, car seat, etc. You have to thoroughly wash your hands too because they will shine like gold haha. Advice: Use it sparingly.
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
When I used to but Victoria's Secret body products I got this one a few times. I love how it gave just the right amount of shimmer where I didn't look cheap and tryouts my to act younger. It was something I'd use when going out to clubs with friends.
Carolina J.
Las Vegas, NV
EVERYONE SHOULD DEFINITELY BUY THIS SHIMMER OH MY GOD IT SMELLS GREAT AND AND IT LEAVES YOU SO SHINY AND BEAUTIFUL AND IT LASTS VERY LONG AND ITS A GREAT PRODUCT ESPECIALLY FOR ITS PRICE I USE IT EVERY TIME I GO OUT I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE
Zahra N.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love this product! It's super long lasting and it and looks wonderful! It's a slight bronze glow that looks great for a beachy day or a glammed up evening look. Surprisingly enough, there's another plus. It has a very light but pleasant scent that just adds another plus to this product!
mariadelaluz z.
Waukegan, IL
I love this tuff on arms and legs. Jerfojreh ice of info or. Chris co Orion do do odd orc. Idaho c c don c dojo. Riches di I I'd in one. Ira in in Orc. E. R d c finch. Once do no. Von doc. Fj j j. J d j docjeocj. Juicy. Enoch. Dom. Cc escrow fj Dom.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Is this new or an older product? It's only been maybe a month since I've been into a store and haven't seen this yet?? I would love to try it!
Vjola K.
Elassona, Larissa, Greece
Is this good?
Kayla M.
I have been wondering whether this stays on when wet? I.e. Rain/sweat/etc. Thank you!!

back