BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

• Why do people keep mentioning chocolate under the reviews...2 Answers
  • I have never tried this scent before. How is it?2 Answers
Cynthia M.
tulsa
I really love this so much but the thing is that I can not find it no more. I really love this if you know what they change it to plz tell me. I love the smell how it does not give you a headache. So I really recommend this to everyone
Megan V.
I love Victoria Secrets fragrance called Rapture, it's one of the few musky scents that doesn't give me a headache. The lotion both the pure silk lotion and the shimmering pearl shower cream are thick an luxurious. The shimmering one isn't over whelmingly sparkly, just a light dusting of hints of shimmer when light reflects it. Gives a bit of a happy glow.. It's a little more expensive then other products. But well worth it in value as a little goes a long way. Plus Victoria Secrets often will do a gift pack with lotion an fragrance that works Stellar if your on a budget. I very rarely will splurge on expensive perfumes an lotion.. but with the pink rewards card.. you can't totally rock the more expensive brand and get perks.. An you will feel like a goddess and smell delicious..
Linda P.
Leitchfield, KY
This is by far my favorite and only scented lotion I use.  It is a soft scent, yet strong enough to be noticed.  Many compliments when I wear this!  It is great for a casual day out or just staying in with friends.  I don't ffeel I need cologne when I wear this!
Ky M.
I received this lotion and body spray as a gift for my birthday and let me tell you this fragrance is everything! It smells sooo freaking good. It's definitely a fall/winter time fragrance. You know like it's not exactly light and airy and smell like springtime if you get what I'm saying. It has a sorta sophisticated smell lol. I really think this has become one of my favorite fragrances from VS. I love this one! Just keep in mind a little goes a long way especially because the scent is kind of heavy.
Camille P.
A few months ago I purchased Victoria's Secret Pure Silk Body Lotion in Rapture and I absolutely love it! I bought it at the semi annual sale for a good value too. I absolutely love the scent and how moisturizing it is. Overall I would recommend it to anyone who loves Victoria's Secret body lotions!
Yuna M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
I absolutely loved this scent. I first smelled it on a classmate and I immediately went out and bought it. It's a very heavily scented lotion, you can definitely just wear it as purfume by rubbing a bit on your wrists and behind the ears. Very feminine and kind of musky. Not really light or fruity, I'd say it's a more sensual fragrance.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
Good quality, very hydrating. Has a nice, rich scent. I layer this with the "Rapture" perfume. Together this scent lasts all day. Since it is very strong, a little goes a long way, and this to me is more of a winter fragrance.
Janet H.
Very nice quality chocolate with a dark and rich flavo. Definitely a "grown-up" chocolate, nice and bitter and not milky sweet. I sometimes use this for baking as well as snacking.
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
A very nice rich dark chocolate. Not so dark that it gives you a tummy ache, but it still has that nice deep, almost bitter flavor that I love. Best savored slowly, maybe with coffee.
Tasnia K.
I really like this chocolate. My taste buds had to adjust to the taste and after couple of bites I started to like it. So yeah even with food there's adjustment.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
I have never tried this scent before. How is it?
Megan  D.
Asheville, NC
Why do people keep mentioning chocolate under the reviews?Does this smell like chocolate?
Alissa J.
Why is this product considered under the candy badge
Angie D.
Shreveport, LA
I can not find this any where,is it still available?