Victoria's Secret Purple Haze Fragrance Lotion and Fragrance Body Mist Bundle

by Victoria's Secret

Get in the mix! Daring, unexpected note combinations make this limited-edition scent collection the sexiest Fall surprise. The perfect way to add a pop of fashion to your fragrance wardrobe. Purple Haze: Marshmallow. Tiger Orchid. Dream trance. In the groove. Limited Edition Apply Lotion and follow up with the body mist for a long last scent all day and night

Victoria's Secret; Purple Haze Fragrance Mist and Fragrance Lotion Bundle; Limited Edition; Hints of Marshmallow and Tiger Orchid.

Is this mist fit a 18-year-old girl like me?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Purple Haze Fragrance Lotion and Fragrance Body Mist Bundle!
Rhinelander, WI
2,105 reviews
Victoria's Secret Purple Haze Fragrance Lotion and Fragrance Body Mist Bundle uploaded by Carley C.
This is one of my favorite fragrances from VS. sweet marshmallow and orchid smell is amazing. Very feminine and sweet smelling perfume and the lotion works very well too. Lotion is a little on the runnier side but smells really good and does have some moisturrizer to it. Definitely recommend!
Lexington, IN
Love packaging, the bottles have a really decent amount, smells so good, get lots of compliments on this scent, love Victoria secret and all their products! Very fast shipping! Nothing negative to say, I love it I would recommend it most definitely!
I've tried several different perfumes over the course of my transition, but nothing ever seemed like ”me". I'm not sure if this is "it" but I love the tiger lily smell, lasts "all date long", and has garnered the most compliments. Unless another perfume chances to cross my path, I won't be looking for a replacement any time soon...
Elkhart, IN
Victoria's Secret Purple Haze has the most amazing sent and it is not to strong. I love the lotion too with its mild sent and how smooth and soft it leaves your skin. I recommend this to all lovers of soft scents that are not overbearing to your senses.
Paragould, AR
1,412 reviews
Such a rich aura of mystery and purple Haze! Hard to explain the smell but once you've smelled it, you want it around for awhile. It's irrisistable and hard to forget!
Buckhannon
It smells amazing & goes with any outfits and lotions. I buy it all the time, its one of my favorite purfume of Victoria secret. I recommend anyone who likes Victoria secrets purfume to get this one
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love purple haze. I think its better than love spell and I use to wear love spell all the time. I apply purple haze right out of the shower. I usually wait for a sale before buying it at Victoria secret.
bel air
The fragrance is amazing but it doesn't last as long as other brands which is disappointing. I use it atleast twice a week and would use it more if it lasted longer.
north Las vegas
It's best to use this mist after a nice shower to create a fresh and beautiful smell on your body. I like to use the mist for work for those that can easily get irritated by perfumes. It doesn't overpower the room your in but strong enough to smell by someone standing next to you. Great buy!
Fresno
This is one of my second best options! The smell is so fruity!! It is a gentle smell not to harsh at all. I'm truly satisfied with the scent and wouldnt change it at all. It has a summery vibe and it does last long. Yes i'd totally recommend this body fragrance to anyone!!